Update: 583 of your fellow adventurers have now enrolled in Submersion, our new 60-day Subjective Reality deep dive. What more becomes possible when you're living in a simulation? Join us for this epic journey!
Fast Company published a short article about specific songs that have been measured to significantly reduce stress levels.
Here’s are the 10 songs:
- “We Can Fly,” by Rue du Soleil (Café Del Mar)
- “Canzonetta Sull’aria,” by Mozart
- “Someone Like You,” by Adele
- “Pure Shores,” by All Saints
- “Please Don’t Go,” by Barcelona
- “Strawberry Swing,” by Coldplay
- “Watermark,” by Enya
- “Mellomaniac (Chill Out Mix),” by DJ Shah
- “Electra,” by Airstream
- “Weightless,” by Marconi Union
I made a playlist of them in iTunes, and I’ve been listening to them for the past hour. I do notice a calmer and more relaxed state, especially from the “Weightless” song, which currently has 42 million plays on YouTube. So consider listening to some of them when you’d like to enter a more relaxed state of being, which can be especially good for creative work.
There’s a public Spotify playlist of the 10 songs available if you use Spotify.
There’s a free 10-hour version of “Weightless” available too.