Update: 611 of your fellow adventurers have now enrolled in Submersion, our new 60-day Subjective Reality deep dive. What more becomes possible when you're living in a simulation? Join us for this epic journey!
Our second Conscious Growth Workshop January 15-17 was another amazing weekend of fun and personal breakthroughs. It was a real treat to see so many conscious growth enthusiasts coming together in one place.
CGW #3, 4, and 5
We’re already in the process of booking the next 3 CGWs for the remainder of 2010. All of these will be held in Las Vegas. This info is still very tentative, but I wanted to give you a heads up since many people have been inquiring about future workshop dates.
Most likely CGW #3 will be May 14-16, 2010 (Fri-Sun).
CGW #4 will probably be in July or August.
CGW #5 will most likely be in October. This will be the last CGW for 2010.
Depending on meeting room availability, we’re looking to hold all three of these at the Flamingo Hotel, ideally in the same ballroom as CGW #2.
As soon as we’ve confirmed the dates, we’ll start selling tickets. That should happen sometime in February.
CGW #2 Feedback
If you attended CGW in January 2010, I’d love to get your feedback on what you thought of it and how it impacted you. I spent many hours poring over the feedback from CGW #1 to make improvements to CGW #2, and I plan to use the same iterative process to improve CGW #3, 4, and 5.
Here are some of the questions I’m curious about:
- Which specific topics were most relevant and helpful to you (i.e. career, finances, habits, relationships, etc)?
- What did you think of the written exercises? Were they helpful to you?
- What did you think of the various creative exercises (i.e. Master and servant, trans-dimensional channeling, sharing unconditional love)? Would you have liked more creative exercises?
- What did you think of the power challenges? Did you push yourself? Did your accountability partners help you? Did you find value in these exercises?
- What did you think of the one-on-one work on stage? Was it helpful for you? Do you feel it was worth spending about 30 minutes per person for these segments? Would you have preferred that we cut some of these segments in order to allocate the time differently?
- What did you think of the partner sharing? Was it helpful to you and your partners? Would you have preferred more partner sharing or less?
- What did you think of the group sharing and feedback? Were these segments helpful to you?
- What were your favorite parts of the workshop? What were your least favorite parts? What do you think we could improve?
- What did you think of the location and venue (Las Vegas, the Flamingo, the specific room we were in)?
- What did you think of the overall structure (Day 1 = principles, Days 2 and 3 = application)? Do you think there’s a better structure we could use?
- What did you think of Erin’s guided meditation on the end of the last day?
- What did you think of the other attendees? Did you make new friends at CGW? Do you expect to keep in touch with anyone you met there?
- What did you think of your interactions with our staff/helpers?
- What did you think of the overall experience? How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?
- How did this workshop impact you personally? Did it help you in your path of growth?
- What did you think of the price? Do you feel you received a good value from it?
- Would you recommend this workshop to someone else?
- Would you be interested in attending more workshops from us? If so, what topics are most relevant to you?
I realize this is a long list of questions, so don’t feel like you have to answer all of them. I’m mainly interested in what you feel is the most important feedback we should consider for improving future CGWs.
Even if you post your feedback online (some bloggers have already posted their reviews), I’d really appreciate it if you could send me your feedback through my contact form. That way I can compile it all in one place.
And remember, this is for posterity, so… be honest. 🙂
Only 48 hours after CGW #2 ended, I was in Puerto Rico to attend a weeklong retreat for the Transformational Leadership Council. I gave a presentation there to help other transformational leaders build more web traffic, so they can get their positive messages into the hands of even more people. I also attended an amazing session on accelerated learning, and I’ll be incorporating many of those ideas to create a more immersive learning experience for future workshops.
Whereas CGW #1 had a major transformative effect on me personally (something I did not expect to happen), CGW #2 served mainly as reinforcement that I’m very happy with my current course and that I simply want to keep doing what I’m doing. 🙂
Hope to see you at a future CGW!