Latest News: We've added 5 new bonuses to Submersion, our popular 60-day Subjective Reality deep dive course. These include the new Summary Guide, audio walkthroughs, walkthrough transcripts, Subjective Reality story videos, and the Subjective Reality Explorer's Guide. All Submersion explorers can access these bonuses in the Submersion portal now. See the related news post for details. Enjoy!
This is a very unusual post because it’s being written in the middle of a live workshop for the Las Vegas National Speakers Association. I previously mentioned this NSA workshop last month, and I’m happy to say there are about 50 attendees in the room, several of whom flew in from out of town.
Presently Erin and I are standing at the front of a conference room at the Imperial Palace Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. After doing a morning presentation on blogging as a business, we’re writing this post as a live demonstration of the power of blogging, in order to give the audience the opportunity to experience it firsthand.
Right now we are posing this question to the audience members:
If you could pass on one valuable lesson to the world before you die, what would it be?
Here are their responses:
- “You always have choices.” – Janine Freeman
- “Goodness is all there is.” – Janice
- “Spend your time with admirable, successful people.” – Loren Ekroth
- “You create whatever you’re focusing on.” – Julie Donnelly
- “Trust your instincts.” – Toni Reiser
- “Trust your vibrations.” – Denise Marshall
- “The day is going to be excruciatingly long, but the time is short.” – Victor Andrijauskas
- “Communicate your life lessons through your children.” – Judith August
- “Never wrestle with a pig because you both get dirty and one of you likes it.” – Judi Moreo
- “You create and co-create your own life’s truth.” – Steva Giles
- “When you realize what beliefs imprison you, you will find the key to your freedom.” – Ayesha Ashley
- “Feelings are the lights on the dashboard of life.” – Cherie Carter-Scott
- “Be realistic, plan for a miracle.” – Vicki Kallman
- “After the age of 50, you will discover that your greatest trophies in life are your children.” – Rod LeGrande
- “Power to change.” – Anonymous
- “A lesson is repeated until learned.” – Michael Pomije
- “There are no ordinary moments.” – Mark Valentine
- “Travel as much as possible.” – Sandra
- “Successful people give more than they receive.” – Greg Bruce
- “It takes one to know one, all others must guess.” – Daniel Braisted
- “Confront your fears. Overcoming them reaps rich rewards.” – Robin Jay
- “Don’t fret about the weather; change the entire climate.” – Peter Pizor
- “Forgive everyone and everything, including yourself.” – Scott Desgrosseilliers
- “The things you own end up owning you.” – Joey Vaux
- “Never buy anything you can’t sell at a garage sale.” – John Kinde
- “Act as if everything you do has an impact; it does.” – Leslie Stambaugh
- “Effective communication involves more than talent. It involves trust, respect, understanding, empathy, and resolution. It is an art.” – David Rohlander
- “Happiness is a choice.” – Samuel Peery
- “Live simple.” – Bill Paetzke
- “Three things you can’t change: the weather, your past, and other people.” – Jim Jackson
- “Focus on being of extraordinary value.” – Hector G. Diaz
- “Taking even a small step toward something you really want is enormously powerful.” – Lynn Brem
- “De Oppresso Liber” (free the oppressed) – Michael Lugiai
How would you answer this question? What wisdom would you like to pass on to others?