Update: 583 of your fellow adventurers have now enrolled in Submersion, our new 60-day Subjective Reality deep dive. What more becomes possible when you're living in a simulation? Join us for this epic journey!
This is my longest podcast to date (about 68 minutes). I decided this was a good time to bring together the concepts of intention-manifestation, the Law of Attraction, and subjective reality to explain how they relate to each other. While I’ve written multiple articles on each of these topics individually, until now I’ve never presented an integrated philosophy of how they interact.
This podcast aims to answer these questions:
- What kind of reality do you actually live in? What are its capabilities?
- Do people, places, and objects still exist when you aren’t perceiving them?
- What are the fundamental principles upon which you can build an accurate model of reality?
- What assumptions have you made about reality that are totally unprovable and may in fact be wrong?
- What are the limitations of the Law of Attraction, why do they arise, and how do you work around them?
- How can you manifest more of what you want and less of what you don’t want?
- If you’re stuck in an unhappy situation right now, why are you stuck, and how do you change it?
- What is the mechanism by which intentions manifest? Why don’t they manifest instantly?
- Why might subjective reality be a more accurate model than objective reality?
- What are the practical consequences of a subjective belief system?
If you want to improve your ability to manifest your desires, I think you’ll gain a lot from this podcast. It’s long but also very thorough. It offers a way of looking at reality that’s probably more empowering and potentially more accurate than your current perspective.
As with all of the ideas you’ll find here, my goal isn’t to convince you of anything. My goal is to challenge you to consciously decide what’s true for you and why.
Enjoy the podcast.
The True Nature of Reality
1:07:45 • Download
Visit the audio section for more podcasts.