Million Dollar Experiment
Total Manifested = $5,677,075.71
1599 Active Participants
Welcome to the home of the Million Dollar Experiment. The goal of this experiment is to attempt to use the power of intention to manifest $1 million for each person who chooses to participate. It is 100% free, and there are no costs of any kind. You can even participate anonymously. If you haven't already done so, please read the Million Dollar Experiment blog post and the Million Dollar Experiment - Version 2.0 post for the full background and details.
This experiment is based on the intention-manifestation model of reality, where the goal is to generate $1 million of additional wealth for each person who chooses to participate.
If you wish to participate, all you need to do is to decide to put forth the following intention:
Free wallpaper: Here's some free computer wallpaper to help you remember the million dollar intention, created by Stephanie Hetu:
Wallpaper 1: 800x600 1024x768 1280x1024
Wallpaper 2: 800x600 1024x768 1280x1024
Free audio version: You can also listen to an MP3 audio version of this intention (0:47, 0.73MB), sung by entertainer S. Frank Stringham.
Automated reminder feed: If you have an RSS feed reader and would like to receive a daily feed to remind you of this intention, you can take advantage of Reminderfeed.com's free Million Dollar Experiment feed.
Spend time each day thinking about this intention. You can write it down, post it on a wall, recite it aloud, memorize it, visualize it happening, sing it, express it artistically, blog about it, discuss it with others, meditate on it, pray it, or otherwise put some positive thought energy behind it. Tell the universe to "make it so" in whatever way you feel is a good fit for your current belief system.
You don't have to physically do anything until and unless you feel intuitively guided to do so. Allow the universe to handle the details, and don't be concerned with how the money will manifest. Just focus on the intention while remaining detached from any particular outcome. Stay on the lookout for synchronicities (i.e. unusual coincidences) and new opportunities that may come into your life as a result of this experiment, especially within the first 48 hours. And when a new opportunity comes to you as a result of this intention, take advantage of it if you feel drawn to action.
You may wish to set this intention as your default screensaver, so you'll be frequently reminded to think about it. Here's how to do it under Windows:
- Click and drag your mouse to highlight the text of the intention above, and then hit Ctrl-C to copy it to the Windows clipboard.
- Right-click on your Windows desktop and click "Properties."
- Select the "Screen Saver" tab.
- From the Screen Saver drop-down list box, select "Marquee."
- Click the "Settings" button.
- Click on the text box, and hit Ctrl-V to paste the text of the intention.
- Click "OK."
- Click the "Preview" button to test your new Million Dollar Experiment screensaver, and make adjustments as needed.
Here are your options for the Mac:
Set up an RSS feed that delivers just the message. Add it to Safari. Pick the feed for the RSS screensaver.
or Rename your computer to reflect the message (use the "Your computer's name" screensaver).
or Create an image that includes the message, and use that as your screensaver.
And for Linux running KDE (instructions for Gnome and xscreensaver are similar):
- From the Start menu, select:
- Control Center
- Appearance & Themes
- Screen Saver
- Banners and Pictures
- Paste the text into the "Message" field, and adjust the font, size and color to fit your screen.
Your minimum level of participation is to consciously think about the intention above for just 60 seconds per day. Sometime each day remind yourself to pause, take a deep breath, review the intention, focus your creative conscious energy on it with the expectation that it will manifest, and then release it completely. Allow the universe to handle the details. You're always free to do more, but commit yourself to at least 60 seconds each day for as long as you wish to continue the experiment. Treat it like an item on your daily to do list, or establish a regular time for it to make it a habit.
If you wish to privately and anonymously participate in this experiment, then all you need to do is to begin holding the intention above. You don't have to publicly announce your participation because the intention is designed to help anyone who consciously decides to participate -- it's perfectly fine if you wish to keep your participation private.
If you wish to publicly participate in this experiment, please use the Million Dollar Experiment sign-up form, so I can add your name to the current participant list. You can also use that form to update your current status at any time. For this list I'm going to require real names only, not made-up handles. I think it's important that we use our real identities to promote accountability and truthfulness, so only choose to participate publicly if you have no qualms about this level of openness. If you feel hesitant about it at all, then you should participate privately. We don't want thoughts of anxiety corrupting the experiment.
Visit the current results page for the latest manifestation results from the public participants. If you have chosen to participate publicly, you can use the sign-up form to send me the latest update to your info whenever you wish. Everyone starts at $0, but you don't have to reveal your running total even if you choose to participate publicly -- that's entirely optional. If you do choose to share your running total, only count the new money you feel has come into your life as a result of your participation in this experiment (i.e. the manifestation of this intention), not your regular income. Obviously your interpretation of that will be subjective, but this is a subjective experiment. Just do your best, and trust your intuition. If you receive unexpected money that you don't believe came to you as a result of this experiment, don't include it in your total.
Reasons to Join the Million Dollar Experiment
- Help participate in a global thought experiment to experience the power of intention.
- Focus your thoughts on the goal of attracting wealth in a way that serves the greater good.
- Possibly become a millionaire yourself.
- There's no downside other than investing a fraction of your time each day in holding the intention.
- If there is a superconscious effect to this experiment, you will be on the receiving end of other people's positive intentions.
- Even if the effect is purely subconscious in nature, you may become more attuned to financial opportunities in your life right now.
- What if it works?
- It's 100% free! And there's no catch!
Stay in the Loop
Invite a Friend
The more people we can invite to participate in this thought experiment, the better. Remember that you don't even have to tell anyone you're participating, including me. You're free to do so privately and anonymously. This is purely an experiment, not a club or association. If you think your family and friends would enjoy participating, please let them know about this experiment by giving them a link to this page:
Here's some recommended reading to improve your ability to manifest your intentions:
- Marc Allen Interview - Marc Allen used the power of intention to become a multi-millionaire without becoming a workaholic. Discover his advice on manifesting wealth and abundance in your life.
- Cause-Effect vs. Intention-Manifestation - How intention-manifestation is different from more traditional goal-setting.
- Manifesting Intentions - An example of how intentions manifest through synchronicities.
- Do Your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It? - How much do your beliefs create your reality?