|11-10-2011, 04:11 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Subjective Reality and Me
What would you do, if you were suddenly hit with the knowledge that youve created everything youve ever seen? While this question may seem crazy, i want real answers plz, the wilder and more imaginative the better. i am brainstorming, 'cause im stuck on "what next?"
Last edited by Rajones; 11-10-2011 at 04:20 AM.
|11-10-2011, 08:17 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
So in exploration of all of this, for a little more pondering if you will; I’m presenting the following in a very shortened point form, for it’s seemingly a little easier to understand this way.
1. As an entity, we all have two predominant dimensions; physical and non-physical - henceforth termed SPIRITUAL.
2. Our physicality is patent, obvious and tangible, and whilst we enjoy ‘life’, may be considered the ‘house’ in which our spiritual/ity resides.
3. Our spiritual dimension can be alternatively considered as our CONSCIOUSNESS. .
4. Consciousness is an intrinsic presence realised through a conjoining of two continuous sources; both autonomous and antecedent – our emotions and Intelligence.
5. These two fundamental elements underpinning consciousness provide our view of existence from two entirely separate perspectives – similar to our single eyesight being derived from two concurrent views (you can find this explored further in other recent threads). The next few points are according our emotions.
6. Whilst emotions present half of our spirituality, they are predominantly adjunctive to our physical sensory system, and as such relay into our awareness the physical perspective of our existence/environment.
7. Emotions can also be considered as presenting into our consciousness the earthly perspective, the context of SUBJECTIVITY; of a parallel relativity.
8. Whilst emotions tend to have an authentic appearance at any moment, of being substantive, concrete and powerful, they are in fact transitory, vaporous, conceptual and – illusory. The next few points highlight some essential contrasts between emotions and the second – pre-eminent SPIRITUAL input into our consciousness;
9. Although we have a generic tendency to relate to our Intelligence in a similar way to our emotions, in reality the only thing they have in common is; they are both SPIRITUAL antecedent inputs towards and supporting consciousness.
10. Our emotions and Intelligence are effectively antagonistic, adversarial, presenting in a similar manner to the two extremes on a light switch – on and off.
11. Unlike emotions, Intelligence does NOT relay awareness into our consciousness as an adjunct, and can be considered to present our HEAVENLY perspective; ie. not similarly reliant upon the physical.
12. From Intelligence, we derive the context of OBJECTIVITY, also a serial relativity.
13. Whilst Intelligence can have a (similar to emotions) ‘vaporous’, conceptual appearance, the abundant evidence is of a most obvious, infinitely more authentic, genetic, self-evident power source, indeed of unparalleled superiority.
14. Whilst emotions are momentary, fleeting, limited and individual; Intelligence is eternal, transcendent, unlimited and universal.
15. Our innate primordial sense then, of being isolated, detached, peculiar, confined, inadequate comes predominantly from our subjectivity; the limited physical, apparently solid yet illusory perspective sourced and bound within our emotions. Alternatively;
16. Intelligence provides objectivity, an expansive, unlimited, infinite spiritual dimension into our awareness/consciousness.
17. The balance of our integrity is dependent upon an optimum proportioning of these two antecedents, which can also be referred to as our intrinsic male and female countenance; ie. emotions = Mother input, Intelligence = Father input.
18. Per the scientific context of entanglement in time; only the momentary ‘now’ has an extant reality, yet our momentary ‘now’ continuously presents us, as entangled into the past, or the future. Our emotions entangle us inexorably into the past; Intelligence into the future. IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a result of CHOICE, therefore we cannot at the same time be entangled in both dimensions; ie. our consciousness cannot simultaneously adhere to both past and future.
19. The past can be considered as finished, extremely limited, constrictive, even unto death, so our emotions likewise entangle, bind us to the vaporous concept of an earthly 'death'.
20. The future on the other hand, has no such limits, is infinite, expansive, is life itself anew, therefore Intelligence releases our consciousness into a 'heavenly' eternity.
21. Realise or accept it or not, we are constantly, moment by moment choosing to which intrinsic parameter our consciousness will adhere; whether it be to the past or the future; indeed whether to death or life.
Not sure you'd call any of the above 'answers', yet they are respectfully presented (should you choose) for your further consideration.
Last edited by Apopohis Reject; 11-10-2011 at 08:31 PM.
|11-11-2011, 12:22 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Let the ideas come spontaneously. From your daily life. From the people you meet; the situations you find yourself in; the physical objects in your environment; the things you see and hear.
Mainly because I am a practical, hands-on person, I would suggest that you generally experiment with making things better, from a constructive, practical point of view. But that's just me.
|11-11-2011, 07:36 PM||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Thank you whole heartedly. I have learnt a great deal from you.
I am not competing with you at all but I guess if I want to reach your point on this single matter I would need another 20 reincarnations by which time you may have transended beyond buddhahood.
|11-14-2011, 06:13 PM||#13 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Subjective Reality Workshop, my subjective experience.||Perry M||Emotional Mastery||4||10-27-2011 08:32 PM|
|Subjective Reality? And Steve bending reality to fit the LOA||Toulon||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||240||04-25-2011 02:48 PM|
|If subjective reality is true, where does objective reality come from?||Freefall||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||7||04-19-2011 02:20 PM|
|Objective reality vs Subjective Reality debate||Mounds||Personal Effectiveness||36||11-08-2010 01:28 PM|
|Your current belief: Is reality subjective, partially subjective, or objective?||Erock||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||37||04-10-2007 01:33 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 AM.