|04-15-2009, 05:04 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Nature of reality???
i have listened to steves podcast '' the true nature of reality'' and i accept and understand what he says but I still have this thought in my head which kind of takes my power to create things i guess...
so for example: if a kid (or just some naive guy) really believes that he can win some kind of tourney. But the tourney takes place already in one week. And he never had any experience in this tourney (lets say it's a table-tennis tourney) so he never played table-tennis before. but somehow he watched some ''pros'' playing and is just ''unrealistic'' and really BELIEVES or KNOWS that he will train and win this tourney in just one week (even tho the other kids maybe played for 3 years or so)... so can we laugh at him and tell him ''oh boy...that is unrealistic!!'' ? (well i know ''in our reality'' it won't be realistic then if we say this right ? so untill this part i guess i understand this)
BUT if he won't make it....
1.will it be the lack of the knowledge of the ''objective reality''? like he wasn't able to understand reality and act in it with his power ?
2. or can we say that his subjective believe ABOUT reality wasnt fully clear/ his subconsciousness didn't really accept it as reality ?
so i hope you guys can help me to patch my believe about the Law of attraction ...and sorry for my english if you didn't understand everything
greetz and Peace - Alex
|04-15-2009, 05:51 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London, United Kingdom
Limited beliefs can prevent you from achieving what you want.
If you can think of a desire, it means that you can have it because thoughts are of creative nature and when you focus on something you create it in the non-physical and if you allow it to come it will (by having faith and expecting your desire to manifest).
|04-16-2009, 12:22 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2008
1. You are not your physical body, you are life (consciousness/god/etc) itself.
2. No other people are conscious, there is only one consciousness at it's you.
3. You hold the only intentions in this universe, no one else can have intentions. You think thoughts are coming from your head (they're not) and others have thoughts in their heads which of course they don't.
4. When other's seem to have thoughts and intentions, they don't. You have the thoughts and intentions for everyone and project them onto them.
5. Whatever happens in the world, happens because at some stage you intended it. Pain, pleasure, suffering, rape. murder, little cute bunnys, money, love, joy, death.
6. It's very important to remember that your own avatar/ego is just another creation as are all the other people you perceive. As all the other people are inside consciousness, so is your own avatar/ego. It's a noddle baker for sure, but it does answer many questions about the manifestation of this physical reality.
|04-16-2009, 12:39 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North central Florida
If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't, you can't.
If you try you might, but if you don't, you won't.
The best part of trying is in the doing.
We are all winners.
Last edited by spacedout; 04-16-2009 at 12:41 AM.
|04-16-2009, 06:20 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
thanx guys for your responses
i think i start to understand now. also have read now ''Subjective Reality Simplified'' and ''Subjective Reality vs. Solipsism'' . kinda really hard actually to ''accept'' it although it seems trivial and logical within itself. (Steve would say it isn't acceptable from the system of ''objective reality'' i guess...)
well it seems that i had the idea of solipsism in my mind the whole time. well glad i found that topics and forum. will have to practise with my new ''lens'' now .
greetz and peace - Alex
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|True nature of reality - How can I create things I don't know?||Rajec||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||47||01-05-2009 11:49 AM|
|Nature of the Subjective Reality||Aleksander Krstic||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||4||12-16-2008 09:58 PM|
|The True Nature of Reality||Judge||Intention-Manifestation||0||12-04-2008 09:01 AM|
|Podcast #16: The True Nature of Reality||seeker5||Steve Pavlina||1||06-07-2007 10:12 AM|
|Some evidence on the nature of reality||Greg||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||4||04-27-2007 07:31 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.