|05-10-2008, 02:22 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Virginia, USA
Wow, No Small Wishes Here!
And why, exactly, would you want to do that?
Just kidding. So this would be the approach you might take -- the thing is, is it doable:
* It is easy to go to a lower vibration, just scare yourself, or think thoughts of lack and limitation, and powerlessness (to varying degrees, depending upon which level you wish to attain).
* Within a Human Perspective: To go up in vibration is the real trick. We can all go to the lowest levels, it is the highest levels that define our limitations. If you don't want to go to the highest level; enlightenment, and just want to take yourself to the highest human-perspective level, above all, and first of all practice gratitude and release all else. Be thankful without end; consider any other perspective to be something that takes you off track. Consider ever thought, every emotion, every event in your life, only as an opportunity to find something to be grateful for. Then find that gratitude, and reaffirm it and support it mentally as a valid viewpoint within yourself. Do not argue with your mind about this -- just do it, and bring your mind into alignment with this perspective. Also, don't argue with your mind, or resist it as it tries to get you off track. Just be thankful that you have a mind, and that it cares so much.
If you aspire to the higher levels, enlightenment even -- here are some suggestions
1) release all of your negative and positive core beliefs about yourself as a person
2) stop judging and opinionating about anything
3) give up thinking, and rest in the knowing (most of us could be described as 'mental addicts' of sort, since we are so engendered to operate from the mind)
4) Give up your concepts and experiences of problems, give up your addiction to your view of yourself as even having problems; that you doesn't exist.
5) Let go of all of your concepts of self, here are a few methods
* asking what am I (and look for a response which is experiential rather than in thought or word) Lester Levenson was a big proponent of this method
* The Awareness Watching Awareness method -- it is available for free in the spiritual resources section
* Read about those who have gone before you down this path
I tend to think that each of us have a path; but I also believe enlightenment can occur naturally and immediately, since it is our natural state. Enlightenment is a profound change in perspective, that is all.
Hope this helps. . . . Blessings from Belle,
Last edited by bellemeadows; 05-10-2008 at 02:27 PM.
|05-11-2008, 09:10 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Meditation, helping others, reading good books, speaking with high vibration people, developing an attitude of gratitude, listening to uplifting music and speeches, being loved and being in love, holding on to our values all help us raise our vibration.
As to decreasing our vibration - just be angry, ashamed, guilty etc and associate with people who are like that.
|05-13-2008, 07:59 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Isle of Avalon
There are simple techniques that you can use for a quick and short raising of your energy from whatever level you are currently at.
|05-17-2008, 09:41 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
concentrating on BREATH
|05-17-2008, 04:28 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
I'm not sure why one would want to quickly lower their vibration. That seems to come as a natural state to most people quite easily.
As far as raising vibration, there are only a few feelings/emotions that can accomplish that: love, happiness, joy, feeling grateful and lucky to be alive, being satisfied with life just as it is, knowing you are part of a great whole and that nothing is separate from you, against you, or thwarting you. That the universe is conspiring to make all your dreams come true.
I keep pictures of my niece doing cute things to help if I need a boost or reminder. I think of how my life just falls into place and how fortunate I am, blessed, if you prefer that word. I also use mantras. Little statements that remind me of who I am.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Deal with lower back pain||technobeast||Health & Fitness||9||05-16-2008 04:09 PM|
|How To Raise Your Vibration When You Feel Fear (Blog)||Erin Pavlina||Erin Pavlina||14||01-17-2008 01:04 AM|
|How Can I Raise a Quick $2K?||Jes||Business & Financial||7||06-29-2007 08:59 PM|
|Parents at a lower level of consciousness?||StevenA||Emotional Mastery||30||01-15-2007 11:34 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.