|05-25-2009, 07:09 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2009
18 prolific relationship truths you need to adopt and apply today
Hey friends, new post at g3 let me know what you think!
A relationship is a bond between two people. A relationship can be anything from a friend to family member or even your relationship with a co-workers or boss. Beyond all those, a relationship is between a husband and wife. A relationship is a bond when worked right, shouldnít ever be broken nor manipulated during certain circumstances of bad or good times. Although relationships do evolve over time, this bond should stay relevantly consistent in all seasons or periods that life gives you. Good relationships are rare, so keep yours close and do anything to keep them that way, no matter what!
The following relationship truths can be applied to to any significant or important relationship you have. Apply these today and you can save, maintain or improve any relationship you are in!
1. Relationships happiness is based upon how you treat your significant other on a Monday rather than on a Friday .
2. Relationship Stability is based upon how you treat your significant other in the morning rather than at night.
3. Relationship longevity is based upon how you act towards your significant other on vacation doing things and how you act at home doing nothing.
4. Relationship togetherness is based upon how you act towards your significant other when your financially set versus when you are broke.
5. Relationship commitment is based upon how you act when you are away from your significant other and how you act when you are together.
6. Relationship clarity is based upon using leverage to only argue about the big things that matter and not about the small things that donít.
7. Relationship teamwork is based upon keeping an equal amount of work split evenly with a fair approach.
8. Relationship respect is based upon how you talk about your significant other while away from them and how you talk about them while you are together.
9. Relationship perseverance is based upon how you treat your significant other while things are easy and how you treat them while things are hard.
10. Relationship diversity is based upon how you treat your significant other while you agree with them and how you treat them while you disagree.
11. Relationship forgiveness is based upon forgiving your significant other about things and not bringing those things back up.
12. Relationship patience is based upon knowing when to say uplifting things and knowing when to hold your tongue about about non-uplifting things.
13. Relationship generosity is based upon knowing when you should take a massage and when you should give one.
14. Relationship thoughtfulness is based upon doing nice things for your significant other that they would enjoy rather than what you would enjoy.
15. Relationship balance is based upon knowing when to give your significant other space and knowing when to give attention.
16. Relationship communication is based upon working through arguments before going to sleep, to a happy finish even if it hurts.
17. Relationship strength is based upon knowing when to lead and knowing when to follow.
18. Relationship love is based upon knowing at the end of the day between good and bad times, things can be worked out and you love them completely no matter how things go.
Well there you have it my list of 18 prolific relationship truths. Iím sure you can relate to some of these and if you know any I missed leave a comment and share it with me below. Feel free to check out my blog for more interesting articles
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|ancient truths||Ebinesos||Personal Development for Smart People Book||0||02-05-2009 10:44 PM|
|How to apply PMI||chamara||Personal Effectiveness||1||02-03-2009 04:23 PM|
|Should I Still Apply?||Tex2008||Business & Financial||1||01-26-2009 08:07 PM|
|[might be offensive] Religious Truths||Rose of Cairo||Fun & Recreation||70||09-18-2008 09:07 AM|
|The Seven Sacred Truths of the Body and Spirit||SunnKali||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||1||03-16-2008 11:56 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:27 AM.