|04-08-2007, 08:32 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Lost wedding Band....
My husband about a month ago had his necklace in his pocket which on it was his wedding band, promise ring, as well as a charm that his father gave him. He forgot to put it back on and forgot that it was in his pocket. We checked in the pants the next day but It wasn't there anymore. If anyone can help me find it...this means a lot to me and has caused me a lot of pain...please if anyone can help...I just dont know what to do anymore I've turned my house upside down...thanks for any help or insight anyone could bring
|04-10-2007, 12:42 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2007
I have found important items, mine and other peoples with the following method, which I up made up once when traumatised about the loss of something. Perhaps your husband may want to try it. It requires honesty.
1. Relax deeply. Take a few minutes to become still and peaceful using any relaxtion method you are comfortable with and works.
2. In this peaceful state, forgive yourself for the loss. Let go of it.
3. Ask yourself what the object signifies to you. Think about what it means. Keep still and peaceful while you do this.
4. Acknowledge that there is a reason for this loss. You are talking to your subconscious which does not forget, which knows exactly what happened to the object and when it happened. It is withholding the information from your conscious mind for a reason. For your good. Ask your subconscious what the reason is.
5. Explore this and the feelings it brings up.
6. Think about how you could get your needs met in another way, other than losing the object. Be gentle. Listen. Negotiate.
7. When you are ready, you are going to count down from ten to one. Before you do this, acknowledge that your subconscious mind knows where it is, and that when you get to one you are going to go and get it. It does not matter if huge doubts come up at this point because it still works anyway.
8. Begin counting
Ten. Visualise the object. Don't try to see where it is. Just see it and concentrate on the image.
Nine. Keep the still peaceful feeling. just keep looking at the object.
Eight. Letting go. Soft. Keep looking at the image
Seven. You know where it is. See it in your minds eye.
Six. Letting go of the outcome, forgiving, keep looking at the image
Five. Your subconscious knows where it is. Trust, See it
Four. Keep the peaceful feeling, Be open. When you get to one you will
know where it is.
Three. See it in your mind's eye
One. Get up and go and get it.
At this point try not to reason. just let your body do it. Sometimes It has taken me or a friend 5 or 10 minutes to find it. It does not matter if you don't go staight there. Just trust.
If is not in the immediate vicinity you may know where is.
I have had amazing success with this, even finding a friends object when I could have had no way of knowing where it was.
Goodluck I hope this helps
Last edited by stellabeam; 04-10-2007 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Lost Items||Beloved||Psychic & Paranormal||1966||12-26-2011 08:12 AM|
|I've lost my track - Help||Haris||Personal Effectiveness||5||04-14-2007 07:47 AM|
|LOST season 3||James||Intention-Manifestation||2||11-20-2006 03:37 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:23 AM.