|02-16-2007, 04:43 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Connecting With Source
Today I finally instrinsically understood what people mean when they talk about being connected or disconnected from Source. I feel it. I feel that separation and I feel incredibly sad and down.
I cancelled everything on my schedule today and have been laying around, sometimes crying.
I don't know how to open the door, tear down the wall and let Source run through me.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
|02-16-2007, 05:38 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Michelle, you are an artist. Is it possible that you are indulging the artistic tendency to fall a little in love with your sadness? If so, that's fine. Perhaps you have associated your strong feelings with your creativity? Maybe, though, you created this thread because you're getting yourself ready to surrender the sorrow -- to actually let it go. Possibly the act of getting ready to surrender has you clutching it even more dearly.
If you're ready to surrender, I must hound you (again! I know I'm a broken record!) to read the Power of Now. The act of reading that book -- while you are reading it -- I think will give you a breakthrough into the nature of your feeling of separation and sadness, and allow you to disappear it. You might find the description of the Pain Body really interesting.
I apologize if I'm bugging you with this Now, Now, Now all the time.
|02-16-2007, 05:43 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
You posts hits a hard note for me. There are days that I have where I feel nothing is going right and I am just filled with this negative energy that seems to be sucked my vital life energy out of me.
When this starts to happen I have a found a few techniques that work, mainly because I believe they work. Anything can help you get out of that negative energy place if you believe it will take you out of it. Rose quartz crystals remove negative energy and fill you with a love energy. Imagining a beam of white divine light flowing down through your head to your toes, and feeling this negative energy being dispelled, realizing you are a true divine being who is being bombarded with negative emotions that hold no grip when you are filled with light. Negative feelings cannot exist in a place of unconditional love. I have also found the best thing to do is not to be angry at yourself for having these emotions, these emotions are your tool to further your own consciousness, they provide you with the opportunity to overcome them through utilizing your inner divine self knowledge.
Hope this helps
And don't forget we all have these emotions, it's up to us to take control and realize that the negative emotions themselves provide the circumstances we need to use our inner gifts and expand our consciousness.
|02-20-2007, 03:58 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Here's a list of "spiritual first-aid" techniques from the book, "The Ego-Identity Crisis" by Brian Nager:
"Often, while progressing throughout hte path of enlightenment, an ego may bring forth many 'heavy-feeling' energies that tend to depress one's self if they are not properly dealt with. While earlier parts of the book speak about meditation, introspection, and other healing methods, this appendix describes some fast 'spiritual medicines' that help one to alleviate the energetically imbalanced sensations.
1. Wake up and slowly (30 seconds) stretch wihle breathing deeply and slowly. Do Yoga if possible.
2. Slap yourself with both hands at a fast rate and medium pressure over every square inch of your body. Start with the head and the back of the neck, then the face, cheecks, forehead, neck, chest, shoulders, back, abdomen, lower back, sides, arms, legs, calves, and feet. This wakes up every neuron in the body and stimulates the subtle energy to move as well. (recommended daily)
3. Shake your head from side to side while saying "boogety, boogety boo" (3 times). This will make anyone laugh, especially if they are looking at themselves in the mirror while doing it. (recommended frequently for a fast, uplifting effect)
4. Use the periperhal gaze while operating in worldly situations. This takes the extra focus off the illusion and places it on the underlying context that is a higher Truth.
5. Eat balanced meals. Do not eat excessive simple sugars (such as candy, ice cream, soda, juice, etc...). A sugar crash always imbalances the physical body. And the mental effect of noting how the physical body feels will then affect the overall state of beingness.
6. Use the "Bandha Technique" and breathe the energy that is fueling the lower chakras and emotional/mental states up to the crown, third eye, throat, or heart chakra.
7. Meditate or pray for about 20 minutes to align the mind with the Mind of Self. This shifts the emphasis from self to Self.
8. Think of a loving memory (i.e. cat, dog, pet, family, children).
9. Try a mixture of some of the previous.
10. Force a smile and laugh. This has been proven by scientists to uplift one's mood and create a more positive thought process and beingness. Staying in a positive mood has also been shown to help one increase their immune function."
Also, the thymus thump is suggested by Dr. Hawkins:
1. "Thump the thymus." The thymus gland is located behind the upper breastbone. THump that area with a closed hand and say, at the same time, "Ha-ha-ha" rhythmically three times, and then, after a pause, do it three more times. Smile while doing that and picture something or someone that you love. That could be a divine figure or even one's favorite pet. (The thymus is the controller of the acupuncture energy system and is related to one's overall immune health, which is prone to suppression by stress.) This method was originally taught by Dr. John Diamond.
2. Then breathe spiritual energy from the base of the spine up to the crown chakra. On each inhalation, picture it as Light. It flows from the base of the spine to the crown of the head. Even a few breaths done in this way will cause a very noticeable effect.
3. While doing the breathing, think or sound the syllable, "Om," as you proceed with te above. (The "O" is pronouned like the name of the letter "O").
4. Picture someone you love.
5. While involved in this process, find within yourself the willingness in your heart to surrender anything and everything to God and recommit your devotion above all else.
Hope it helps <3
|03-10-2007, 06:24 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
As you progress along your journey about "the Source," I would encourage you to read Tomorrow's God (The Greatest Spiritual Challenge) by Neale Donald Walsch. Let us know what you think of his Conversations with God series.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pavlina page in Wikipedia?||openmind||Steve Pavlina||17||07-06-2007 07:59 PM|
|Lucid-dreaming helper software (Open source)||smallstar||Psychic & Paranormal||9||01-10-2007 07:26 PM|
|Kurzweil newsletter as positive news source||openeyes||Technology & Technical Skills||0||01-04-2007 02:42 PM|
|The Source Will Be with You...Always||judge45||Intention-Manifestation||6||01-03-2007 02:49 AM|
|Connecting Big Picture to the Details||Sky||Personal Effectiveness||1||11-29-2006 10:30 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.