|04-10-2007, 09:16 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
What Are Your Top Three Methods Of Motivation?
hello dear reader,
I have been writing on a blog that is based on motivation at the moment mainly at My Empowering Chime| Motivate Empower Succeed , and i will like to find out what are your top 3 methods of motivation and help share with others how we all can motivate ourselves
1) wake up and ask myself "What i can do today that others don't and so i can achieve waht others can't tomorrow."
2) get my hands on as much self-development resources like boks/audio
3) follow others success stories and this motivates me
What are yours?
|04-10-2007, 02:24 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2007
1) Accomplish a small goal every day (right now waking up 5 am. in the morning)
2) Do NOT start the day with reading about PD, there's a 99% chance that I end up reading the entire day about various subjects. (still need to deal with this at the root of the problem but for now this works ok)
3) Meditation gets me relaxed and totally ready for action.
|04-14-2007, 12:34 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Quebec, Canada
1. Read motivational material that I keep in my Palm...
2. Keep pictures of successful people that I admire and emulate close to my work station where I can see them every time I glance in that direction...
3. Keep an attitude of gratitude and focus on all the good stuff that I have been given...
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to get rid of sleep-o-holism?||Vektor||Health & Fitness||27||07-24-2011 08:11 PM|
|My crazy way of instantly overcoming procrastination / getting motivation||Sunnybayes||Personal Effectiveness||13||03-29-2007 03:51 AM|
|lack of motivation||xnez||Personal Effectiveness||14||02-03-2007 02:02 PM|
|Overcoming a Loss in Motivation that Follows a Burst of Activity||John Wesley||Personal Effectiveness||1||01-12-2007 02:00 AM|
|Heart-Centered Motivation (Blog)||Savage||Steve Pavlina||16||11-28-2006 12:42 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 PM.