|12-20-2010, 09:56 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Madurai, TamilNadu, India
What's your TOP goals for 2011?
Well 2010 is done with. 2011 is just around the corner and I just heard Steve's podcast on Purpose and am currently working on my Specific action plans for 2011. I want 2011 to be my best year. All the tools have been gathered (Found Steve in June 2010, got an mp3 player to listen to podcasts and audio books, joined Toastmasters, made it a habit to get up at 5).
As of now I haven't figured how best I can contribute. Before even thinking about contributing, I feel the need to grow as discussed by Steve in his 1st podcast. So the one and only priority for me in 2011 is to grow GROW in every possible way. By the end of 2011 I want these to be manifested.
1) A bodyweight of 70kg and sick free throughout the year
2) A great Communicator - (Just did my Icebreaker in Toastmasters. I aim to finish the CC manual)
3) To have a great number of friends who are interested in PD and growth.
4) If the bell chimes and the bulbs glow when I see a girl, to fall in love with her and experience human relationship in depth
5) The first Rupee/Dollar by means of a side hustle
These are just a few things. I'll come up with more specific goals and action plans when I'm done with the exercise on finding the purpose and examining the health status of the 12 items that Steve listed in his 2nd Podcast (Health,Social, Finance, Spiritual, Family, Fun, Mind etc..)
I can't wait to know how the December of 2011 will turn out for me!!
Please use this thread to discuss your Goals and Intentions for 2011.
|2011, goals, intentions|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My 2011 Focus||Mounds||Personal Effectiveness||8||12-07-2010 11:03 PM|
|Steve - 2011 - Europa - Some Help??!!||visamundo||Steve Pavlina||4||10-20-2010 09:32 PM|
|Ironman 70.3 Hawaii; June 4, 2011||Thanatopsis||Fun & Recreation||2||08-06-2010 02:40 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.