|03-25-2010, 07:19 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Looking for people in Paris
I'm living in Paris from June - September 2010, then coming back again for a month in December 2010. After that I'm living there fulltime in 2 years.
I already have friends (including a friend who is like a second mother) living in Paris and Nancy. I've been to France many times over the past 10 years, speak French (I need to practice before I leave though), and am totally in love with the country.
I'd like to make a few personal growth friends online before I leave and meet up with them when I arrive.
I'm still looking for an apartment, though I have a deep feeling I'm going to be moving around the 5th or 7th arrondissement.
In any case, I thought it would be a good idea to state my intentions and make some new friends before I leave the US.
Just a little info about me:
- 29 years old, will be 30 in June (yes!)
- American, though my grandfather was half-French
- While in Paris, I will be finishing a documentary I'm currently writing and producing
- Self-employed writer and first-time filmmaker
- I speak French easily but am working on improving my French grammar skills
- I want to hang out in Paris & meet like minded people, especially eco-friendly folks
|friends, making new friends, paris, personal growth|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Simple question: are people who see spirits naturally generally really happy people?||Gbob||Erin Pavlina||2||03-08-2010 01:21 PM|
|Hello from Paris||Charly||General & Introductions||8||08-12-2009 06:30 AM|
|People in Paris||newton||Local Groups||2||02-13-2009 10:47 PM|
|Vote Paris||Dan.Linehan||Fun & Recreation||2||08-09-2008 02:01 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 PM.