|11-11-2006, 03:50 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
LOA and school
1) How would you use LOA to gain admission into a university?
2) Is it possible to speed up the mental process significantly to learn efficiently using LOA? Meaning, is it possible to attract excellent grades with minimal studying?
3) I heard that to let go, I should forget after visualizing and not think about it at all. Is that the best way to go?
4) Would being concerned or researching on methods to improve likelihood of admission work against LOA, or would visualizing admission only (the end result) and then not worrying work best? Would researching methods to improve the likelihood of admission be the "how" and thus work against me?
5) To the students: how did you use LOA to improve yourself academically?
Thanks, I'd appreciate any input.
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.