|11-28-2011, 02:31 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Manifesting Success Stories
I'm a newcomer myself, and I think for a lot of people doubt can be an obstacle.
So, I thought i'd make a topic for sharing success stories, So we can encourage ourselves and others with the power we have.
So post stories of your manifesting success, big or small.
|11-28-2011, 02:55 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2011
- Back when I didn’t know about LOA I won a trip to bali. I just knew I was going to win so I did.
- I manifested a two trips to America.
- Most recently I manifested a trip to New Zealand, I paid for the flight but had free accommodation for six weeks…I seem to be good at manifesting overseas holidays lol
- I recently manifested a move interstate with 1 year free accommodation. I’m good at getting free accommodation too
- I manifested a job that I was just offered a couple of weeks ago.
- Two years ago I manifested getting fired from my job ok so this sounds bad but the funny thing is that I kept saying to everyone that I was only going to work there for a year because I wanted to move cross country. The year ended and fear overtook me so I decided to stay at my job….I then got fired, exactly a year from when I was hired so I ended up moving cross country after all. Turned out to be an awesome move!! It was the universe forcing me to go!!!
These are the main ones that stand out to me but there have been many more. Its actually good looking back at the things I’ve manifested, it proves to me that LOA is definitely the real deal!!
|11-28-2011, 09:30 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Congratulations! You are in the flow! I used to be in the flow. Am trying to clear energtic blockages, and such. Can you help me to manifest a good jobs or a career change into a field with good employment prospective for me such as the medical profession of nursing or naturopathy ( perhaps both so I can work may way through naturpathy school). I can take all the help I can get and you are good at manifesting things, so this is why I am asking for some help.
Is there anything that you do to manifest? Are you of good modd and cheer and just say it and believe it and--voila! There it is? Great!
|11-28-2011, 09:49 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
nice thread blore. good idea.
- years ago i manifested a new career for myself despite having no clue what i wanted to do but knowing i had to get out of where i was. i prayed on it every day for probably 2 years and asked the universe to guide me to a career where i could help people and i was rewarded with the perfect career for me, out of the blue one day, that i've been in for almost 20 years since!
- 6 years ago i manifested a paycut which led to me leaving the place i worked and starting my own business which had been my dream since i was a teenager but was too scared to pursue
- i manifested my perfect guy whose spiritual path is front and centre in his life, who rides a motorbike (i have simple tastes ) and who "i get on with". the idea of being with someone i simply "got on with" was a new thought planted in my mind only a few months before my partner came along. til then all my relationships had been fraught and it hadn't even occurred to me that all i wanted was someone who was easy company.
- i've manifested great support by way of a nanny for our son, gardener, contractor for my business, PA and IT support all through my great network of friends who needed those respective jobs at the time.
- recently my tenants announced they were moving out of the unit i own. within the week i'd manifested a new tennant in the form of an old friend who's back from overseas and needs somewhere to stay. woohoo - no real estate agents to deal with
- and most recently within weeks of deciding we needed a bed for our son who had outgrown his cot, my partner manifested a free bed, in exactly the style i was hoping for, via our next door neighbour who was throwing one out.
like HappyIAm says, it's good to recap this stuff, particularly today, because some 'scary stuff' happened at work today. this post and thread give me faith.
also interesting to see my theme seems to be around people and work related stuff. i've never manifested an overseas trip (never occurred to me) and i don't seem to manifest a lot of material stuff. i'm gonna look at this. thanks.
Last edited by Carri C; 11-28-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: typo
|11-29-2011, 04:45 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2011
The manifestation process kind of officially started when I went looking for the evidence or verifiable data that points to the "thoughts become things" hypothesis. I like to think that I am a factor in the equation not the only factor.
- Intended Outcome: "Park next to a forest green van or suv tomorrow."
Actual Outcome: Occurred in the same parking lot I visualized four or so spaces
down from where I initially visualized it.
- Intended Outcome: "Manifest a copilot for a trip across country."
Actual Outcome: I am reclusive and not very outgoing. I don’t have a big
friend base relatively. However a friend showed up at my house and surprised
me with the news he was leaving Austin and going back to Baltimore in the time
frame I needed. It wasnt an extreme statistical anomoly but it was pretty good.
-Intended Outcome: "Lasting financial security for my buddy and his business."
Actual outcome: My friend went from a customer every three days to about one
or two a day. He hired two new people to fit the load. He renovated his shop
bought a new mobile home and is doing great.
-The shared house I live in has gone from sh&t hole to almost bliss on tap. Lots of
segmented goals. Big improvement. That's ongoing.
-I generally have really good luck when it comes to traffic. I seem to always
make my turn, get into the choice lanes, and a spot opens up for me on a regular
basis. If I can get over the high strangeness factor I realize this is something I
thank my lucky stars for.
Working on a resume..
Last edited by localrobert; 11-29-2011 at 05:18 AM.
|11-29-2011, 08:00 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Well, I finally feel like I am getting somewhere with my manifestations. I've been more or less into intention-manifestation for over six years (although the majority of the years were spent absorbing theories and not practising). Now I've had little manifestations over this time, but I was always stuck with a lot of resistance. For the past year I've been going through a sort of dark night of the soul, and everything was pretty miserable. I manifested a horrible romantic life, unemployment interspersed with crappy internships, and I was just miserable all round. It has been a bad, bad time for me.
But throughout that period, I also spent a lot of time trying to work on my depression/resistance to well-being, and finally, with the help of some healings that I have had, I've become unstuck. I'm still progressing slowly, and although I still have a lot of resistance, I feel like my life has done a 180. I just recently managed to manifest my dream job!
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not making six figures a year or anything - it's actually quite modest, and probably not the sort of job most people would like, but it is almost exactly like a job I imagined in my visualisation sessions about half a year ago. I wanted to work in a funky but cosy building with people that were super-friendly, and I wanted a lot of freedom to do my own thing. My new job is exactly like that, it's pretty much what I had imagined. Down to a little weird detail that I didn't even pay much conscious attention to while I was visualising - there was a lot of green in my visualisation, and now I come into the office and a lot of the walls are green, and there are lots of green details everywhere and it just feels so soothing!
Funny thing is, the place has a high turnover and a lot of my workmates are unhappy there, but I couldn't imagine a better job for me at this time. Great atmosphere, very little responsibility and little work to do, but in an area that I am passionate about (SEO) and where I have the opportunity to excel at my own initiative, doing my own thing, and not because a boss is breathing down my neck.
But honestly, physical manifestations are not such a big deal to me compared to being free of depression, and compared to having that feeling like I know everything is going to be alright. Since I started getting into Abraham Hicks, I have decided that the main goal I want to shoot for is being in the vortex (some people call it 'flow') as much as possible, and I want to get good at bringing myself into the vortex when I'm not currently in it. Because that is where all the manifestations happen - when you're feeling so good, that you don't really care about manifestations. It's slightly cruel (because how difficult is it to let go when you know that your manifestation that you really, really, really want depends on your ability to let go), but it's also magical. I'm not 100% there yet, but each day it gets closer, and I'm finding it really easy to count my blessings now.
My job is the one main manifestation but there's also lots of little stuff. For example, for the past year I've struggled with low self-esteem and just feeling like an unwanted failure, especially around other people. I barricaded myself away from the world for a bit because I just felt so loathesome. These days (by that I mean the past month and a half, since getting out of depression), everyone I meet practically falls in love with my personality! Or so it seems, anyway. After a disastrous love life and just being treated like a piece of meat, I'm now seeing a guy who absolutely adores me. I'm still broke because I have a lot of money resistance, but I still get little windfalls here and there.
And I guess this is my ultimate manifestation because I've always wanted to have that feeling of "Today is/was so great, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!". As I said, I'm not 100%, I have my anxious and depressed days, but it's closer and closer,
Last edited by cassiopeia; 11-29-2011 at 08:08 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Any success stories?||CroMagna||Personal Effectiveness||14||07-19-2011 08:39 AM|
|Self-Discipline - success stories?||Cochonette||Personal Effectiveness||9||03-03-2011 02:43 PM|
|Success Stories?||kf4qhk||Personal Effectiveness||1||12-29-2009 10:21 AM|
|Share your success stories||hkalchemy||Personal Effectiveness||0||07-01-2008 01:25 AM|
|Law of Attraction - success stories anyone ?||littleboy||Intention-Manifestation||7||05-04-2008 11:50 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.