|11-17-2011, 12:03 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
My new LOA writing exercise
1) Find a way to be at peace with "what is"/ find a way to feel good about "what is"
2) List best case scenario(s)/ alternative possibilities; that could bring about your desire
- Think extravagantly, in a fantasy way... Or just challenge your mind to see other possibilities, regardless of if you estimate that it has a low probability of happening.... [because your intent and focus can outweigh that].
3) Visualize the desired results in the appropriate setting, with maximum visual details/ Focus on just the ultimate target of your desire
- Example: You want a friend request on Facebook... perhaps from a particular person... Visualize the Facebook page in your mind, visualize the red notification that signifies a friend request, visualize clicking on it to display the target person's request, with their name, and what that would look like, with the confirm and ignore buttons...
-Example: You want to go visit someone,... You need money for a train ride.... Your real desire isn't to get the money; it's to ride the train to visit the person... Or it could even just be to visit the person... Or it could even just be to spend time with them in person... You never know, you may not even need the money...! ... Or maybe you could manifest that you didn't need the train...
---------------So this is the structure of my new LOA exercise that I'm going to be using. It seems good to me so far. Started it lastnight and it helped me come to revelations that made me feel better about the situation,.. so I'm sure I'll be in a better place for manifesting now...!
|11-17-2011, 12:04 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
To elaborate on step 1,... I have a sort of relationship situation that isn't so pleasing,... but I was able to realize that the particular situation is *good* for me in a way... It's helping me become a better, more ambitious, more fear-less, more confident person...! ...... And I also can see that his reason for not wanting to be with me right now ISN'T because he decided that I am not an adequate PERSON, but rather that I am not an adequate VERSION of myself, and that he wants to be with the *best me*. My love for him gives me extra motivation to be a better me, but also started to make me more serious about wanting that more, for myself too.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|On Writing||codefreeze||Business & Financial||4||04-08-2010 06:04 AM|
|Why don't I exercise?||SeminarBoost||Health & Fitness||16||11-12-2009 06:46 PM|
|Exercise||DummyChef||Health & Fitness||7||08-22-2009 02:48 PM|
|Writing||ilrein||Intention-Manifestation||4||07-10-2009 04:06 AM|
|Writing exercise: 'Where's Home?'||Myrabeth||Spirituality, Consciousness, & Awareness||0||05-18-2008 06:08 PM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.