|02-19-2007, 03:10 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Visualising something you've never had before?!
In the Science of Getting Rich, they have an approach to visualisation that states that you have to have the mental image in your head, as opposed to statements "I want $10,000 dollars".
I want a new house to live in, in a whole new location. How do I visualise myself living in that house? The closest I can get is to drive there once in a while and look at the houses from the outside and hold inside that the house is mine, but the houses are not for sale and I can't go in. The book states "live mentally in your new house". How do you do that? Any suggestions?
What if you want a certain amount of money? Like a million dollars? How do you visualise that? A whole stack of $100 bills? When it's more likely it'll be in my bank?
|02-19-2007, 04:26 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
I hear there's this new-fangled "interwebs" where you can get pictures of all sorts of stuff. You should check that out.
Seriously, though you have to get creative -- this is about creation, and if you can't be creative it's going to be hard.
5. Go to real-estate sites and find houses you like and download the pictures.
4. Meet with a real-estate agent and walk through a few houses in the range you would like; imagine yourself living there as you walk through and take that feeling home with you.
3. Get a bank statement and put a new balance on it.
2. Write a check to yourself and put it in your wallet; look at it every time you open your wallet.
And if none of those work for you, then:
1. Visualize yourself making a list of things you can do to visualize your desires. There is no rule against using the law of attraction to use the law of attraction. In fact, could there be any better way?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|"The Secret" is BS!||Lovinglife||Intention-Manifestation||156||07-07-2007 01:01 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.