|06-18-2008, 05:33 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Signs the Universe Sends Me = Personal Growth
I'm learning that sometimes the Universe will send me a sign, but that acting on the sign will require me have an intense amount of trust. A lot of the signs I receive require me to get out of my comfort zone, walk past my fears, and stretch myself. I take it that this is a wonderful thing because I'm learning to build self-esteem and to hold on to my intentions until their completion. I'll give you guys some examples.
Intention #1 - Loving, peaceful, fun, and conscious raising relationship with my soul mate.
1. Met someone online.
2. They live in the city where I'm applying to grad school in.
3. They wrote a book which I will be profiling on my blog later in the year.
4. I keep seeing signs that remind me of them physically around my town.
But here's the challenge:
1. Being with this person requires me to be true to myself and make some changes in my life that I have been putting off. I take it that I need to grow a bit before a relationship can blossom. I'm thankful for the challenge because these are changes I have been wanting to do for myself anyway. The opportunity for a loving relationship is pushing me
Intention #2 - Successful, purpose driven career in business consulting and public speaking.
1. Current company company knows I am disgruntled and is accepting of my resignation.
2. Found another company which is more aligned with my values and where I want to take my career.
Here's the challenge:
1. The new job requires me to dress up a whole lot more (think Brooks Brother suits) and interact with very successful and wealthy people. I guess I'm a bit nervous about that, but I'm working hard to "see myself" as their equal, because I am. It's just that I have spent the last year in a company that has struggled financially so it's a bit scary to go from a broke start-up to a wealthy ad agency. I'm hanging in there!
I guess that's it. I used to think that signs would always be easy to act upon, but I'm learning that that's not always the case. Perhaps the Universe sends me the signs I really need and not always the ones "I think" I need.
What's your experience with signs from the Universe? Have they always been easy to act upon or sometimes challenging?
|06-18-2008, 08:24 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central Indiana
It is important to not get caught up in HOW your intentions will manifest.
The smallest thing could be a significant step in a huge chain of events that will end up as your desire.
Those things will not be viewable on their own as part of the chain.
The nice part is that it allows you to appreciate every aspect of your life as it unfolds because you know that your desire is coming.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My Personal Growth From Getting Dumped||WRX AJT||Social & Relationships||3||04-29-2008 02:10 PM|
|LoA - signs/signals from the universe?||music19||Intention-Manifestation||6||04-12-2008 02:13 AM|
|Signs From Universe....||Floridagal||Intention-Manifestation||11||10-22-2007 12:25 AM|
|My method for personal growth...||dktang||Personal Effectiveness||0||09-09-2007 02:41 AM|
|Personal Growth Through Emulation…||Shamou||Personal Effectiveness||29||04-13-2007 03:07 PM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10 PM.