|09-13-2007, 05:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Intention Manifestation summary
I've enjoyed reading all of Steve's blog posts on intention manifestation and the law of attraction, and these are the main points that I got out of the articles. I usually summarize information for myself since it's a lot easier to remember a few points than reading through pages of articles. Hopefully this will be helpful to others as well. If there's anything I missed, please let me know.
Intention Manifestation Tips From Steve Pavlina:
1. Express gratitude for everything you appreciate in your life.
2. Feel as if you already have what you desire.
3. Focus on your intention constantly.
4. Use heart-centered motivation and love polarity (visualize your intentions with the highest good of all in mind).
5. Be open-minded about the process rather than skeptical.
6. Shift thinking from fears to benefits associated with the intention.
7. Relax and breathe deeply.
8. Put passion behind an intention.
9. Be specific about what you want.
10. Whenever you observe your current circumstances, view them with positive momentum that is moving you toward your goal.
11. When you observe something in your reality that you don’t like or that conflicts with your intentions, look for any shred of hope for improvement and focus on that.
12. Whenever you find yourself with nothing to do, mentally focus your thoughts on what you want to create in your life. Imagine your greatest desires becoming real.
13. Be happy now and focus on the present moment rather than projecting fears and worries into the future.
14. Focus on love. Love is the energy of connectedness, creation, and service. It is associated with intense emotions such as joy, peace, and oneness. Love seeks expression through giving and creativity. It wants to connect, to heal, to unite, to inspire. When you initially desire to serve the highest good of all, you’re summoning love energy.
15. Instead of being attached to thinking goals will manifest in a certain way, just allow them to manifest in their own way.
16. Every thought is an intention.
17. Take inspired action. These actions should feel natural, rather than forced.
18. Build mental discipline and improve your manifesting by:
• Consciously focusing attention on tasks at hand throughout the day.
• Seeing how long you can hold a single thought.
• Setting aside time for meditation and conscious intending.
• Engaging in recreation.
• Creating processes which help you spend more time thinking about what you desire and spend less time thinking about what you don’t want.
• Having sex
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Music and Intention Manifestation||RandomJohn||Intention-Manifestation||27||10-29-2007 12:22 PM|
|A way to practice Intention Manifestation online||boat||Intention-Manifestation||0||09-04-2007 11:22 AM|
|Cloud over my intention manifestation||MM19||Social & Relationships||35||08-20-2007 12:40 PM|
|Religion & Intention Manifestation||annie||Intention-Manifestation||6||02-09-2007 07:01 PM|
|Great Intention Manifestation site.||zpivat||Intention-Manifestation||0||11-08-2006 12:59 PM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 PM.