|05-31-2007, 12:43 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2007
Charisma and body language
I opened a thread asking how to seem "more attractive." That's a huge, vague question, and I got a lot of varied responses, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm interested in being more attractive to girls (who isn't?), but I'm also interested in having a "magnetic personality." I think I do a decent job of this already, but there some to be a lot of awfully knowledgeable people here, so I thought I'd ask for some advice.
Since that thread was a directed more towards my physical appearance, I thought I'd open a new open about charisma and body language. Both are interesting to me, and I'd like to know what I can do to be more charismatic.
So, here are the questions I have:
1. How can I have more "magnetic" body language?
2. What exactly is an "open posture"? Where am I supposed to put my hands/arms when standing and sitting?
3. What makes someone charismatic? How can I be more charismatic?
4. How often should I smile? Should this be a show-the-teeth smile, or a curl the sides of my lips up smile?
5. How can I have a more positive/uplifting personality?
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 PM.