|12-02-2011, 08:23 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2011
Hi. (Activity partners wanted.)
"Don't die with your music still in you." - Steve
...and that's exactly why I'm here. There are many things I would like to do, for example:
- create a Mathematics blog to help middle and high school students learn and use math more effectively and efficiently
- create an estimation system to help me estimate the time I need to learn any given subject/topic
- complete some of the GBA games I've been wanting to complete
- lose weight
- improve on my logical thinking
- create a blog to inspire people with possibilities and express my own unique ideas
- learning Japanese to enjoy the poetic imageries in Japanese light novels and mangas.
- create other systems/tools/techniques to help people complete their learning goals more efficiently
- try out lots of 'crazy' but interesting experiments.
I've been trying to go at it alone, and it's difficult. I'm here to get some accountability partners and feedback on my experiments. I also like to throw ideas at people, just to see how they respond.
I'd love to hear from those of you who have a similar purpose.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How many sexual partners is too many?||Darika||Social & Relationships||91||05-30-2011 12:34 PM|
|partners that can read you||shasah||Social & Relationships||22||08-13-2010 12:27 AM|
|" I wanted to be a programmer, and I wanted to earn my Computer Science degree"||Lupe||Steve Pavlina||1||07-03-2008 05:26 PM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 PM.