|09-14-2010, 11:14 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2010
Poison Dart Frogs
Are supposedly the most poisonous creatures roaming the Earth today. Fun fact.
Hey hey everyone, my name is Tarrant, Tarrant Hightopp, pretty bomb, I know.
Anyway, hey I'm Tarrant, I'm from NY, about 16, Jewish as Adam Sandler and really, really, really thirsty for knowledge.
I kinda give myself this false idea that I'm really smart because I have the capabilities to write really well, but that's pretty much where it ends (Not really, but I'm not as smart as I think I am... Which I know, but I still think I'm smarter then that ^^). I had an awful education, 90% of the time was studying a religion I care extremely little about, and the other 10% was being taught by incompetent morons who lost it every time a student corrected them (Right here, buddy). Fortunately, there was a local library, got to take what you can get, right?
Anyway, I'm a computer nerd, started with playing Warcraft III, and kinda spread out to all different kinds of computer and tech related things from there. Warcraft III was a hell of a lot more educational then any school I ever went to, specifically because of the social experience on Battle.net, lots of colorful people with colorful things to say. Great game too.
Anyway, I met these two gay guys about a year ago, they knew a good deal about science, which finally gave me a subject to call my favorite, seeing as any subject I learned in the 'Schools' I was sent to could hardly be considered subjects due to not learning anything... So science, yeah, great stuff. I'm currently studying biology and anthropology online, trying to get into some interesting hobbies for myself, but I don't seem to really be talented at much... I can't draw, but I never REALLY really tried, not for more then a week (That week I did okay though, so maybe...), I am NOT musically inclined instrumentally, but if you can consider listening to music as an art, then I am absolutely an artist in that department (Classic Rock and Electronic/Industrial are my favorite genres).
Never had a girlfriend, don't know why (No relation to the gay guys, or being attracted to males, just fyi ^^), girls that get to know me like me, but whatever, maybe I'm too picky, maybe I just don't care enough. My social life is pretty small, when I went to 'School' I was fairly popular, but not any genuine friends, just backstabbing despicable people, my small social circle I have now is pretty great though. At the moment, at least
I am a huge nature activist as well, I love camping, hiking, and anything wilderness related. I hope to join a horticulture community for at least a year post my 18th birthday.
Anyway, that's my intro for today, long as hell, I forgive anybody that doesn't read for more then 30 seconds. I hope to interact with, and learn from, as many of you as I can, pleasure to be here and expect more of me.
~Only slightly insane.
|09-15-2010, 03:16 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2010
|09-16-2010, 10:35 AM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nationality: British Soul: Otherworldly Current Location: Barcelona, Spain
Does this resonate with you? How to Tell if You Are Indigo ? Lightworkers' Connection
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My March 30-day trial! Eating the ugly frogs!||Gambler||Personal Effectiveness||19||04-02-2009 12:33 PM|
|American tap-water is poison, in my experience.||Alfonso Crawford||Health & Fitness||1||03-20-2009 05:11 AM|
|Poison Ivy for Smart People?||Liveformx64||Health & Fitness||2||09-09-2008 03:39 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 AM.