|07-17-2009, 01:51 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2009
Hello from London ;)
I'm a student here in London, a ripe 19 years of age and I've been into PD for a few months now seriously. After 6 months of it, I can tell you I've come a hell of a long way.
I'm a cynical scientist, I look forward to developing more patience with you fine people, and offer my point of view to those who ask
I'm young, bold and have a lot of learning to do: so let's get cracking shall we?
|07-18-2009, 08:58 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
How about being nice enough to define your abbreviation and save us this trouble:
Definitions of pd on the Web:
* palladium: a silver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum; occurs in some copper and nickel ores; does not tarnish ...
* Probability of default (PD) is a parameter used in the calculation of economic capital or regulatory capital under Basel II for a banking ...
* Police Department; Phase Detector; Progressive Democrats (Political party); public domain
* Symbol for palladium
* Program Director
ESOS Terms of reference
* published document, in the BSI system
* In peritoneal dialysis, the blood is cleaned inside the body in the abdomen in the peritoneal cavity, which is lined by a thin membrane called the peritoneum that surrounds the intestines and other internal organs. ...
The Kidney Foundation of Canada - Ontario - Glossary of Terms
* definition:Path Delay.
* The probability of detecting a leak of a given size, usually expressed as a percentage.
Glossary Of Terms
* The branch of pharmacology that studies reactions between drugs and living structures, including the processes of bodily responses to pharmacological, biochemical, physiological, and therapeutic effects. Source: Applied Clinical Trials/Advanstar. Click for their site: www.advanstar. ...
* Percent Defective. The percentage of the lot falling outside specification limits.
* Focuses on younger patients from children as young as one or two to early adulthood. Can detect, treat, or refer problems with decayed, missing, crowded, or crooked teeth.
* A data collection tool used to obtain information about the essential functions of a position and other data relevant to job analysis. The Position Description Questionnaire or "PD" is the primary source of information about positions at USF and is the official position description document.
* Potential Difference or Voltage.
* Motor system disorder which results from the loss of dopamine-producing brain cells.
Vitamin D Council Glossary P
After doing this I figured it was personal-ity development!
Last edited by ginkgo; 07-18-2009 at 09:01 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|London Uk||SimonaRich||Local Groups||13||07-17-2009 11:54 PM|
|Hello from London, UK||Felicity||General & Introductions||0||07-07-2009 11:50 AM|
|Hello from London||arkov||General & Introductions||1||03-20-2009 02:28 PM|
|Hi from London!||cassiopeia||General & Introductions||1||01-26-2009 03:23 AM|
|Greetings from London, UK||angelicfruit||General & Introductions||3||11-06-2006 11:26 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:27 PM.