|10-26-2011, 03:27 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
I hear voices that constantly berate me, lecture me, mock me, and humiliate me. It stems from a lifetime of being bullied, criticized for every little thing, made to feel like I'm never "good enough", people threatened by me because of my intellect of unusual ways, humiliation, and being trampled by others. For example. I hear my old boss saying I'm lazy, mocking me for thinking people were jealous or that I'm not a conformist like them, calling me dirty, fat, not nice, selfish (for not wanting children), every name in the book. i.e. "you see where all your intelligence got you."
1. How do I get these voices to disappear? Meds don't work.
2. How do I cope with the anger and resentment that these voices bring up?
3. How do I cope with the anger and resentment towards people who have bullied me?
4. How will I address future bullying? I'm not aggressive, so I can't make the person's life a living hell, like I wish I could.
5. How do I achieve a sense of vindication or triump?
Last edited by CroMagna; 10-26-2011 at 03:30 AM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|A New Approach to Bullying||Shift||Social & Relationships||18||10-02-2011 12:41 AM|
|Bullying||Lauxa||Social & Relationships||43||10-23-2010 09:40 AM|
|Inferiority related to bullying||dulaney0330||Emotional Mastery||15||02-14-2009 03:18 PM|
|please help me with advice regarding my bullying boss..||Dorris||Personal Effectiveness||5||11-21-2008 09:57 PM|
|Letting go of past bullying||Ceros||Social & Relationships||10||07-30-2008 12:35 AM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.