|02-12-2010, 05:43 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2009
New Challanges - now I'm Home
How are you doing?
As you may or may not know, I had a challenge for my trip in the US and UK, after the workshop, and I recently reached home. I've now decided that, starting tomorrow, I have a few more challenges coming on, for the next 30 days, some of which I intend to report here as accountability:
1) Practice both guitar and singing, every day
2) Work on my new website, and create at least one article a day for it(Its not blog-style, its actually an info-site, and the hosting still isn't ready)
3) Write at least one song(or at least either a lyric or a fully structured melody & harmony for one, preferably with some arrangement) a day
4) When I leave the house for anything but driving lessons, talk to at least one new person before I get back home
5) Start, and finish, taking driving lessons, and get a drivers license
I have a feeling thats quite enough for 30 days....
Have a great time!!! Thanks for the support!
P.S - I'll update here every day, on everything but number 5, number 5 I'll mention only general checkpoints(taking theory test, first driving lesson, internal test, last lesson pre-test, the test and the results - more or less)
Last edited by bluelighth; 02-12-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: didn't say what I'll update regularily
|02-13-2010, 07:42 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2009
2) done - I will post it when my webhost approves my order, and I start putting it online.
3) I have a fully structured melody+harmony I like, but the lyrics I wrote aren't good, in my opinion. I'll re-work them tomorrow, in addition to something new.
4) I didn't leave the house yet....
5) I did study theory, so
|02-16-2010, 09:50 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2010
one thing at a time
Allow yourself to do one thing a day but consistently and then celebrate your success after a couple of weeks of doing it every single day. This will work 2 ways for you:
After a few weeks introduce the second thing from your list to do daily and rinse repeat.
This might seem like a longer way to do things time wise but it is all about sustainability in the long term and more importantly, actual results. If the bold approach of committing to 5 daily actions did not produce the results you wanted, try this approach.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Home||kattsand||World Affairs||0||08-03-2009 10:54 AM|
|Home Gym||bbdream8||Health & Fitness||10||04-04-2009 06:06 PM|
|Going home to God.||marty||Erin Pavlina||3||03-08-2009 07:00 PM|
|how to keep fit at home?||Zane||Health & Fitness||6||03-14-2008 05:03 PM|
|home for the elderly||SecretSeven||Business & Financial||3||12-13-2007 01:52 PM|
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.