|01-20-2010, 03:52 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Key Takeaways From CGW2
I'm starting this thread to share what key takeaways you got from this past weekend workshop and exercises you all performed. Just few months back, I used to think that if I pay and go a workshop, I need to know all what is taught and implement them. These days, I have come to realization that just one key concept can provide the much wanted leverage. I am going to start with a few that I'm starting to implement.
1. Giving away power to unwanted things. For example giving power away to fear of success or fear of failure or failure of rejection or what ever that may never happen. When we start to think and focus on that, we tend to get that or become doom and gloom with about it. Instead becoming conscious of where we are focusing and gently nudging our power to what we want makes the difference..This is a big aha for me and I'm using it when ever something negative comes to my mind as I go through life.
2. Courage to do trial and error.
3. 30 Day Trials. I have started one now to get up at 5.00AM.
4. The social support and accountability..the fact that somebody as far as Australia and Germany and Canada and Las Vegas are wanting me to do whatever I want to...I'm stoked about this..
Now go ahead and share yours..Type in what ever that comes out of your Blink moment..
|01-20-2010, 01:57 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
The other aspect is the support network. I'm so grateful to know people around the world are supportive of my growth and creating the life I want to live. The biggest thing for me is the change in some of my day to day in-person relationships and seeing the shifts that are taking place.
The next few weeks are going to be really interesting to observe.
|01-20-2010, 02:29 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Lack of fear about ability to make a living from something meaningful!
Increased clarity about steps to take in my relationship!
Newfound interest in intuition and psychic power!
Thank you all for helping me discover these things!
Last edited by Holiday; 01-20-2010 at 02:30 PM. Reason: to give thanks!
|01-20-2010, 06:13 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Never Never Land
I had tons of major epiphanies during the CGW #2. Some of which are:
1. One of my greatest strengths is also my biggest weakness, and it involves some aspect of power.
2. I need to try going raw to help with my mental clarity. I'm already mostly vegan, so it's just a matter of making a few small changes. Since coming back, I've been eating raw &/or not eating much during the times I need to focus the most and have definitely noticed the difference. Eating cooked/processed food does tend to make me sleepy.
3. Found my "message".
4. I'm truly blessed to be able to do what I'm doing, and to have the social support that I need.
5. How to analyze major life/business decisions using the 7 principles.
Still trying to process everything else.
|01-20-2010, 09:00 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2009
to me.... its been more of a "you know what to do, you know you'll make it, so GET GOING!" thing
The second was the connections I made with all the great people at the workshop
Ans there were a few others as well....
|01-20-2010, 09:09 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2009
|01-21-2010, 12:28 AM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
If I can increase the number of supportive relationships in my life, everything else will be much easier.
|01-21-2010, 01:48 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vista CA, near San Diego
Thanks for starting this post. It's interesting to see the responses from others.
Last edited by Eloy; 01-21-2010 at 01:56 AM. Reason: added an item
|01-21-2010, 06:20 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2009
* Realized how unhappy I am, as well as ego bound
* Learned techniques to help myself
* Made a major change in my relationship, as well as my perspective on relationships
* Taking steps to make a major change in my relationship with my parents
* Began a diet improvement and have already lost 5 pounds
* New friendships
* Learned how important the principle of Love - a supportive environment - is
* Greater clarity towards my purpose
* Making the shift towards "helping" instead of neutral
Hm, what else..
|01-21-2010, 11:24 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2006
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 PM.