| | Irrational Beliefs
After reading one of the articles, I came to know that I have powerful irrational beliefs which trigger the unnecessary emotions which in turns changes my behavior and always put me in less confident situation.
What are those irrational beliefs about me?
1. I am not handsome because I am Fat
2. Because I am fat hence people might be laughing at me, making fun of me
3. I am unworthy of success
4. I am not confident – people have told me many times that my presentation is good and also confident but I myself not found my presentation that much good.
5. I severely doubt others compliments. To explain further I would like to give one example. Say I have given one presentation and as usual I found it not that much good, whereas all participants says that it was good but I kept ignoring their comments and repeats in my mind that the person (who complemented me) is lying to me. He might be feeling awkward to express negative feelings about presentation to me directly hence he might be lying.
6. I don’t like myself
7. I can’t do it –though I have all the necessary experience and proven skills.
8. I always consider others as superior than me in every aspect of life, especially in work place, which is hampering my career growth very badly. For example, I always have the best phone (very expensive, stylish etc) but still I am not happy with that phone.
9. I think I am less intelligent person. (I tried to find out the clue and I found nothing …not the single clue which proves or says that I am not intelligent but still I knowingly beliefs this. (Oh God I am so helpless and I tiered of this helplessness )
10. I think I am not focused in my work
Any Suggestions about how to solve these issues?