Thank you for all of the replies. Apologies for taking so long to answer but I've been very busy for the last couple of weeks. In terms of an e-book, my e-book is about my experiences in life but not to do with the law of attraction. I will quite happily share what has happened in my life with all of you, right here.
I found out about the law of attraction by chance, years ago. I utilised it to a certain extent by focusing on improving what I was projecting to the world. I projected to the world a person who had the things I wanted and gradually, those things came to me. My life took a turn for the worst and I ended up forgetting about the law of attraction for a while and ended up on this forum where I was reminded of it again.
Whilst I was on this forum, I took on board many helpful comments from many different people. There are a few people in particular who have been very insightful and whom I've learned a lot from. So that's the first step for me and everyone else who is here. Finding somewhere to talk to people. To share your ideas. Even the people who do not place as much emphasis on the law of attraction can end up helping you in some way without you even actively seeing it, or realising it and you can end up meeting new people you really enjoy for their own sake. If you feel like you want to talk to somebody, for whatever reason, just talk to them.
In terms of the e-book and extra work, I ended up with these opportunities by giving up. I posted on here about the e-book (check out the original thread on it) and got some good ideas and started to feel overwhelmed. I started writing the book and then got criticised for it, so stopped because I was scared that what I was writing would not get published and that I wouldnt be able to afford to set up a site. I had a lot of mental blocks. I completely gave up on the project. One day, someone on this forum indicated he wanted to collaborate on personal development projects (OptimistPrime). He and I couldn't think of anything to collaborate on but we had some excellent discussions. He put me in touch with two website developers.
One of them (SBonn) suggested I get in touch with a company I'd written for previously, she had a good feeling about it. I was reluctant. I put it off. I waited for a couple of days because I was busy and because I felt uncomfortable. I figured though, that I didn't have anything to lose by doing so. I was completely unprepared to be offered the chance to put my book on the website. Discussions assured me that I would retain all rights to my book to distribute it as I liked, as well. I was also offered additional work by this company. Some of the work involves specific tasks, some of it will be ongoing.
At the same time, I'd done work for other people and the word seemed to spread so other people heard and offered me more work. My problem now is actually finding the time to fit all of it in! So I've realised a number of important things from my own personal experience, which I've listed in no particular order:
1) Ensure that you give up, let go or whatever you want to call it.
2) Be open-minded about how what you want comes to you. You could be led to what you want in ways you don't expect. I didn't think that talking to Optimist would lead me to everything else that happened after that.
3) Share your dreams with like-minded people. I discussed what I hoped to achieve with OptimistPrime, SBonn and others. Manifestation is an interactive process. However, I truly had no idea where all of this would lead.
4) Be honest with yourself. Be really, really honest with yourself. I've written a lot on the emotional mastery boards and I've found that bringing out the negative beliefs, the negative emotions and talking through them has helped me out just as much as manifestation.
5) Enjoy helping others to achieve their dreams. This isn't directly related to what I have achieved so far, but it matters. I like receiving the very things I've desired but I like it just as much, if not more, to help others achieve what they want.
6) Slick has written a lot about the importance of 'vibes' so I'm not going to repeat that. What I will say is to find out what keeps you in a good vibe when you're doing things that are not enjoyable. For me, I found that listening to music whilst mowing the lawn made me feel happy. I found that listening to music whilst doing other things I didn't like could also make feel happy. Being childish sometimes makes me feel happy, whether it's singing a silly song, dancing around the house or being a total idiot. Bring some of the childish wonder back into your life. It helps you feel less drained by life.
7) Be thankful. As the good things have happened in my life, I've said thank you in my head, out loud, I've even written it down. It feels good to say thank you. You need to come from the right place when you're giving thanks.
8) The importance of having more than one goal to manifest. For me, I found that when I gave up on one thing and focused on something else, I got the thing that I'd given up on. If you have only one thing you want to manifest and don't see it happening, you end up being more susceptible to doubts. If you have more than one thing that you want to manifest, switching over to manifesting something else makes the letting go process easier.
9) Read, write, meditate.
I hope that this is of some use to other people trying to manifest things and if you want to know anymore, just PM me.