Originally Posted by russianrocket
these people consider themselves the "99%'s".
while 99% of the rest of the world, considers them the "1%'s"
Unless their message is to make government smaller, then their message is useless, pointless, and lazy. Lazy, in that they need the government to do everything for them.
You're piling them all into one category of "socialists" when there are thousands and thousands of people from all walks of life participating. Surely they aren't all "young, college liberals", right?
I agree with the lazy part though, but that's humans...we are lazy, and we are so used to having governments do everything that it's no wonder we are lazy. It's been going on since roman times, so how can you expect people to just get over being lazy when it's so entrenched in our way of life?
We allowed ourselves to get hoodwinked into giving our power away centuries ago...and it's time we took it back, but that's centuries worth of habit to break out of isn't it.
You're quick to judge and slow to understand.