Originally Posted by russianrocket
these people consider themselves the "99%'s".
while 99% of the rest of the world, considers them the "1%'s"
Unless their message is to make government smaller, then their message is useless, pointless, and lazy. Lazy, in that they need the government to do everything for them.
Maybe you need to broaden your scope. If government is the problem then we need to get rid of it not make it smaller. I don't think it's that simple though. Corporate greed and the corporate welfare system that has been put in place are at the heart of the problem. I don't think the system is sustainable and I think we should be looking at peaceful options to make things better for everyone. We keep dividing ourselves over the silliest of little differences. We can do so much better in terms of education, healthcare, science, cooperation and in the way that we organize our lives together.
If you have such a problem with lazy people have you considered that lazy people have a problem with the way things are run? How are people to react when they lose their jobs, their homes, their cars while the government bails out the auto industries and the banks? What are you supposed to do if you get a degree only to find out that there are no opportunities available whatsoever? At some point you give up. That's not lazyness that's human nature. These people are expected to give up on their dreams and take ♥♥♥♥ jobs to make ends meet. They're noticing that they're growing in numbers and that things aren't quite right, so they decided to voice their dissatisfaction instead. Good for them and good for everyone!