these people consider themselves the "99%'s".
while 99% of the rest of the world, considers them the "1%'s"
Unless their message is to make government smaller, then their message is useless, pointless, and lazy. Lazy, in that they need the government to do everything for them.
Last edited by russianrocket; 10-07-2011 at 09:21 PM.