| | commitment lifestyle - my version
Commitment is something I've struggled for most of my life, up until certain things went way downhill for me and I realized I had to seriously reconsider my life.
I was a committed person, or so I thought, but for how many things, and for how many moments of a day? If I was to be honest with myself, back then I probably had it for less than 15 minutes a day, usually with my passion, dance.
For anyone who has trouble with commitment and have a passionate desire to improve on this topic, it might be good to look at the value you offer others daily through conversation.
I've listed below what were for me what I feel are my most consistent value I offer others when I meet people. I am mostly always aware of it and on the ready to put forth energy into sharing these points of clarity. This attitude has transformed my being from an uncommitted slob into someone who is unfolding into delivering consistent value to himself and the people around him:
VALUE TO OFFER OTHERS (LIFESTYLE)
1) (Honestly with myself) - I'm not perfect and I don't (no longer) claim to be. I match my words with who I am and expect and inspire those around me to do the same.
2) (Expanded clarity of goals) - through conversation, increasing ones possibilities, expansion of mind
3) (Increased sensitivity to ones own passion) - Do it factor! Ability to do what they love
4) (Growth -implies forward & increased good change)
A snapshot (day meeting me just yesterday, today meeting me, people feel the scale of change), beyond the speed of what they can imagine, in all areas of life
5) (DEPTH) - Unperturbed Calmness or conscious use of "extreme emotion" through things many people would feel afflicted by in some way, i.e loud noises, violence, etc
-A vision of themselves being both comfortable with themselves throughout anything life throws at them while increasing ones strong desire for growth
6) I interrupt any not "value to offer others thoughts" (interrupt negativity) and become aware of it instantly (with myself firstly, and with others when the timings right)
If anyone has anything like my list and would like to share, I'd be very glad for it and would love to hear it.