Originally Posted by royster
Yunique, thank you so very much for your level-headed responses recently. They're very refreshing. AND nourishing.
I'm taking the liberty of copying your recent post and putting it on my website
. Please, if you will, provide an URL for the place you got that from...reliable spiritual information is 'where it's at'...either by posting or PM.
It was born more out of frustration really! receiving snippets of information here and there was leaving me baffled, in not having the full picture. The information I finally found on 'star seeds' gave a concise, overall summary, which has now given me a fuller understanding on the subject. I suspected others may also be suffering from the same frustrations, hence my reason for posting.
Good point Royster, will start to include URL's in future What is a Star Seed?
Originally Posted by Rezzy7
Very interesting post Yunique. Does that mean everybody is a star seed or has star seeded DNA now?
From what I've read Rezzy including this article, some human beings could originate from outer space, different planets & universes, however its the 'star seeds' which have been sent for the purpose mentioned. I certainly am not an expert on the subject, I'm as curious as you, but any good relevant information I find, will certainly share
See a list of traits of a star seeder found at various websites (didn't think much to the information so won't endorse the sites here), I resonate with some but not the majority, so the jury still out with me...............please take with a pinch of salt ie: don't take it too seriously!
1. Compelling eyes
2. Personal charisma
3. Lower than normal body temperature
4. Unusual blood type - or even a combination of types (Type O neg, is typical of Starseeds.)
5. Transitional, extra, or fused vertebrae
6. Extra or "misplaced" vertabre
8. Lower than normal blood pressure
9. Chronic sinusitis
10. Thrive on little sleep and do their best work at night
11. Was an unexpected child
12. Although generally expressing love for their parents feel that their mother and father are not their real parents
13. Paternity may be in doubt. Father who raised them, not the biological father.
14. Sense that their true ancestors came from another world, another dimension, another level of consciousness, and yearn for their real home "beyond the stars."
15. Feel great urgency, a short time to complete important goals, a special mission.
16. Experiences a buzzing or a clicking sound or a high pitched mechanical whine in the ears prior to, or during, some psychic event or warning of danger.
17. Most have asthma
18. Had unseen companions as a child
19. Had a dramatic awakening experience around the age of five which often took the form of a white light and/or a visitiation by human-appearing beings who gave information, guidance, or comfort.
20. Have since maintained a continuing contact with beings which they consider to be angels, masters, elves, spiritual teachers or openly declared UFO intelligences. Are probably contactees.
21. Had a serious accident, illness, or traumatic experience around the age of eleven or twelve which encouraged them to turn inward.
22. Appear to have unusual abilities which are considered paranormal by their peers and family - they are psychic and people, whether they scoff or not, know to listen to them when they speak of having seen something
23. Many have red hair
24. Appear to have unusual abilities far above average in specialized areas, such as art, music, mathematics, drama, the natural sciences, healing, etc.
25. Often express an alien planetary environment in their art work, fantasies, dreams. May have spoken of their "other" home during childhood.
26. Find that children and animals appear strongly attracted to them - includig wild animals who seem to have no fear of them.
27. May have "mystic crosses" on their palms
28. Experience an unsual attraction to natural crystals and certain rocks
29. May have frequent nose bleeds
30. May have hemophilia (along with the ability to control it)
31. Often have "flying dreams"
32. Have a strong affinity to the eras of anceint Egypt and Israel, when contact with multidimensional beings was conducted on a more open basis by the entities themselves.
33. Suffer from swollen or painful joints
34. 93% are Empathic - experiencing the pain and ailments of others physically
35. Adversely affected by high humidity
36. Have hypersensitivity to sound, light, touch, colors and emotions around them
37. Hypersensitivity to alcohol and most drugs
38. 97% are Empathic - experiencing the pain and ailments of others physically
39. 87% are night people and remain so throughout life
40. The words, "Now is the time." are extremely important to them
41. They are catalysts - often spurring others on to accomplish great things and never really needing the recognition for having helped.
42. They are listeners
43. Many are often quiet people, seeming introverts.
44. They are highly intelligent and are often over educated
45. They remember past lives from this planet as well as others
46. Often show wisdom and knowledge far beyond their years
47. Have experienced out of body states since early childhood
48. Have memories of birth and infancy
49. Share a knowing, an awarenessthat their ancestors - or, perhaps, their true consciousness, their Souls - came from another dimension
50. Have memories of a Starship that came to this planet thousands of years ago
51. They were born during a cluster of Starseed births, usually every ten years: 1934-1938, 1944-1948, 1945-1958, etc.
52. They are telepathic from birth and may be unaware of it
53. They are usually taller than average, maybe not by much, but they are taller
54. Have a sense of "mission" or purpose.
55. They are givers, rather than receivers, they build up, rather than tear down, create rather than destroy.
56. They speak with plants and animals.
57. They may see and communicate with fairies and elves (not only during childhood)
58. They are usually loving and kind
59. They know they are not human.
60. They frequently see lights in the sky which are not stars
61. Learn from an early age not to talk about certain things as other people are not like them
62. Feel as though they are waiting for "something" to happen
63. They do not have racial or sexual prejudices.
64. They know that no cause is "holy" enough to justify holocaust and annihilation; they value life more than others
65. Exhibit an aura of kindness and gentleness. However, they are not driven to proselytize for what they believe in, knowing that those who will eventually feel the same as they, will come to do so on their own.
66. They are interested in life and people find them fascinating
67. They see and talk to "ghosts" and aren't necessarily frightened by them
Other typical physical Starseed characteristics include:
1. Large eyes, (especially true with Starseed females).
2. Broad smile, (especially true with Starseed females).
3. Soft facial features.
4. Physical height can either be slim and tall or short and lightly boned.