1. If we host a workshop or seminar in Las Vegas, under what conditions, if any, would you choose to attend?
The first is my concern about the topic and if private sessions with Steve and Erin would be booked. Although I'm located in the States, I would find it hard to justify a trip to Vegas without the possibility of private sessions.
If my schedule is clear and I could get a decent rate on a hotel, that would make it all the more attractive.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how appealing is this idea to you (1 = I’d never go, 5 = I wouldn’t miss it for the world)?
4: I'd probably attend.
3. What personal development topics are of greatest interest to you? What would you want to learn?
My primary reason to attend would be psychic and intuition development. Then, I'd like to learn more about how the subconscious mind works as relates to personal success, more about metphysics in general and anything above and beyond that would be gravy.
4. In what area(s) of life are you struggling the most (finances, relationships, health, career, etc)?
I could use work around finances, health and self-discipline.
5. If you could make only one specific improvement in your life by attending such a workshop, what would it be?
The improvement I would like to make would be about self-discipline and execution.
6. What is your preferred learning style? Do you prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities? Or do you prefer more lecture and/or PowerPoint presentation, packing in as much raw content as possible? Or do you enjoying mixing it up?
I always prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities and small groups.
7. How significant a role does pricing play in your decision? Does $300 for a 3-day workshop seem reasonable to you? (That price is near the low-end of typical pricing for a 3-day personal development workshop.)
$300 is fine.
8. Do you prefer big seminars with hundreds of attendees or a more intimate setting with a few dozen at most?
I would prefer small groups with ready access to to Steve and Erin.