1. If we host a workshop or seminar in Las Vegas, under what conditions, if any, would you choose to attend?
As long as I had 6 months notice, I could probably scrounge up $300 for a workshop in Las Vegas.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how appealing is this idea to you (1 = I’d never go, 5 = I wouldn’t miss it for the world)?
3 -- I'm undecided because it depends on what the focus of the workshop was. An overview is nice, though.
3. What personal development topics are of greatest interest to you? What would you want to learn?
4. In what area(s) of life are you struggling the most (finances, relationships, health, career, etc)?
5. If you could make only one specific improvement in your life by attending such a workshop, what would it be?
I want a purpose for my computer business.
6. What is your preferred learning style? Do you prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities? Or do you prefer more lecture and/or PowerPoint presentation, packing in as much raw content as possible? Or do you enjoying mixing it up?
7. How significant a role does pricing play in your decision? Does $300 for a 3-day workshop seem reasonable to you? (That price is near the low-end of typical pricing for a 3-day personal development workshop.)
Keep it low, as I don't have a lot of money to spare.
8. Do you prefer big seminars with hundreds of attendees or a more intimate setting with a few dozen at most?
As long as there is interaction within small groups, it doesn't matter to me if there are 1000 attendees or 10.