1. If we host a workshop or seminar in Las Vegas, under what conditions, if any, would you choose to attend?
I would travel to Las Vegas as long as it wasn't 115 degrees like last week.
My maximum is 105 degrees.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how appealing is this idea to you (1 = I’d never go, 5 = I wouldn’t miss it for the world)?
3. What personal development topics are of greatest interest to you? What would you want to learn?
Law of Attraction, building passive income streams, overcoming fear, finding your passion
4. In what area(s) of life are you struggling the most (finances, relationships, health, career, etc)?
Career--am at a great point in a career that I don't really love
Relationships--fewer friends in my life than I would like
Health--working on weight and weight-related health issues
5. If you could make only one specific improvement in your life by attending such a workshop, what would it be?
Figure out what I really want to do with the rest of my life
6. What is your preferred learning style? Do you prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities? Or do you prefer more lecture and/or PowerPoint presentation, packing in as much raw content as possible? Or do you enjoying mixing it up?
I prefer a lecture/presentation with opportunities to do exercises and activities independently in order to apply the content
7. How significant a role does pricing play in your decision? Does $300 for a 3-day workshop seem reasonable to you? (That price is near the low-end of typical pricing for a 3-day personal development workshop.)
I think $300 is great. And if it could be done during a period of time when the bigger hotels are offering great deals (one time per year that happens is the week before Easter), even better.
8. Do you prefer big seminars with hundreds of attendees or a more intimate setting with a few dozen at most?
It doesn't matter to me. However, I hope that it would lend itself to meeting others. I would love the opportunity to meet and network with people of similar interests. I am a recently converted vegetarian working on becoming a vegan, in addition to the other interests/concerns listed above.