1. If we host a workshop or seminar in Las Vegas, under what conditions, if any, would you choose to attend?
Possibly, but money would be a concern. I think it might be better to travel and hit up the top ten cities instead of keeping it all in Vegas.
Also, what exactly are the attractions in Vegas you speak of? I don't gamble here, and as a vegan all you can eat breakfast buffets don't have much i can eat.
2. On a scale of 1-5, how appealing is this idea to you (1 = I’d never go, 5 = I wouldn’t miss it for the world)?
3. What personal development topics are of greatest interest to you? What would you want to learn?
How to be at peace in a non-peaceful environment.
How to meditate without falling asleep.
How to build a system that has a worldwide impact.
4. In what area(s) of life are you struggling the most (finances, relationships, health, career, etc)?
None really. My life is pretty awesome. Trying to build some systems to help others get there.
5. If you could make only one specific improvement in your life by attending such a workshop, what would it be?
Manage a company that has a positive worldwide impact
6. What is your preferred learning style? Do you prefer highly interactive, experiential workshops with lots of activities? Or do you prefer more lecture and/or PowerPoint presentation, packing in as much raw content as possible? Or do you enjoying mixing it up?
Not really sure. A mix probably. Lecture, then application.
7. How significant a role does pricing play in your decision? Does $300 for a 3-day workshop seem reasonable to you? (That price is near the low-end of typical pricing for a 3-day personal development workshop.)
I'd pay $500 probably, if travel expenses weren't an issue.
8. Do you prefer big seminars with hundreds of attendees or a more intimate setting with a few dozen at most?
Smaller. Two dozen or less.