Midnite - Thanks for being so open and honest about your experience, from the lows to the highs. We do release a lot of conflict while we're dreaming, as well as helping others while we sleep. We're all trying to shed our conflict (i.e. limiting beliefs, emotional blocks, judgments, reactions, unresolved trauma, anywhere we are holding onto the past) so that we can shift into being ourselves more consistently in the world. Some people are experiencing a fluid shift into more effortlessness, and some people feel like they are being shaken up, like panning for gold. The quicker we can embrace ourselves and more completely accept everything as sacred, the easier it gets. That doesn't mean that people around us will necessarily be centered, be at least we shift from an unconscious reaction to a conscious response, living from the inside-out.
Last Friday I went to a gathering that was all about being authentic, and it was amazing to see people recognize their old patterns and step out of them, transforming on the spot. The more direct and real we can be the easier this gets.
Last December we hit a collective energetic turning point, and we had another one in March 2011. It looks like we'll have more coming up in June and July - but individually we can shift anytime. Keep going and let us know how it goes for you!
Veloci - If only more people would take the reins in their own life to invite intuition beyond the mind and stay curious. Please let us know what happens also.
Angel - Calling on guides can really be helpful! I always call on them in gratitude the first thing in the morning and last thing at night. We would all be having a harder time of it without them!
And I'm tending to sleep whenever I need it now, which means sometimes I'm awake in the middle of the night, and then taking a nap in the afternoon.
Everyone - Here are some things that might help:
- Guides - Calling on your guides for more joy, clarity, integrity and wellness. This will give you a boost of energy and more focus. (Note: Sending light to someone is not the best choice. If someone has cancer, then sending light to them will only make it grow. Sending wellness and joy is much more effective).
- Sleep and Intimacy - While diet and exercise can shift our perspective too, sleep and intimacy is even more important. Sleep as much as you need to instead of taking more caffeine. Have more in-depth conversations and snuggle time with those you love. Sleeping with our partner after sex can be very transformational because of the energy exchange/melding that happens with them.
- Laughter - Especially if we're going through some tough issues, making time to laugh (i.e. sharing our stupidities with others, watching a funny movie) can be really helpful. Same as with intimacy, it can shift us chemically because the endorphins kick in, but also energetically. It also gets us to breathe more deeply and fully, which can counteract all the times that we have felt triggered and held our breath.
- Slow down and breathe - Going faster to get more done isn't the way to go right now. If we can slow down and remember to stay connected to our breath, we can stay more conscious.
- Respond instead of react - The more we can stay in the present moment in our bodies and not just our minds, the more effortless life will seem. Being authentic in every moment, like when we were a kid before socially conditioning, will help us move past the roller-coaster effect.
- Gratitude - If we find ourselves struggling, perhaps we can remember that everthing is sacred and wonder what Creation is trying to show us at the moment. Gratitude is a very high response. Perhaps experiment with taking a few hours to feel nothing but gratitude for whatever happens.
- Boundaries - If we are not aware of our boundaries, we don't have any, which means a boundary violation is happening to us or others. We can become more aware of our physical/energetic boundaries. Are we enmeshed with others and take things too personally? Are our boundaries so strong that we feel safe but can't be intimate with anyone? Can we shift our boundaries, like dancing with others, depending on what's needed in the moment?
- Needs - Are we overriding our needs? Can we ask for what we want?
- Non-violent communication - Can we actively listen to others and repeat back what they say, or are we waiting for them to shut up so we can talk? Can we speak with I statements instead of blaming others? Do we use communication to try to be right over others, punish or blame them, or as a way to dive deeper to see what works?