This is a supportive thread to the one that Pyrogen started titled "What is going on with everyone". I just thought it would be helpful to create a dedicated thread for questions and support about the current shift that is happening, so that readers could more easily identify the topic. All the credit goes to Pyrogen for starting the topic, the questions and discussion! Thank you Pyrogen!!
Pyrogen was asking what was going on with everyone, because it seems like so many people are acting differently - shifting in awareness, getting irritated/frustrated more easily, acting out, etc.
There is something major going on - practically everyone I know who is on the spiritual or energetic side of things, has either been a little fried around the edges, or is having some kind of major shifts. Some of us seem to be getting massive downloads or energy changes. Some of us just seem to be having massive changes, period. |
And a lot of the ones who are only slightly aware, but just enough, seem to be crabby, bitchy, or sick.
What's going on?
Something in the water?
We have talked about this in the "What's going on with Everyone" and the "Akashic Records" threads. And here's my experience for what it's worth, some of which is from the Akashic Records:
From the center of Creation, bands of various lengths of energy emanate out. By the time they reach Earth, they can be very small (hours), or very long (1,000 years). Every 13,000 years collective human consciousness shifts back and forth, from seperation to unification and back again. The current shift toward unification started happening 500 years ago, and the evidence was the Renaissance. We're now in the middle, or the apex, of a 1,000 year thick wave of energy that is helping shift the consciousness on the planet. We started a new phase of this back in December.
What does that mean in practical terms? Imagine getting constantly bombarded by energy that essentially is helping us to wake up and make the transition into collective unification. If we were getting a magnitude of 1 say 20 years ago, we're at 1000 now. This energy is exciting our consciousness, forcing us to see ourselves, so everything is getting amplified right now. If we're not more conscious, it can almost feel like we're in a dream sometimes, or at least going in and out of a dream.
What does that look like? People who are in love are really in love like crazy - I'm watching several relationships like this. If we're feeling some internal conflict (i.e. judgment, guilt, shame, self-negation) and don't want to own it, then every little irritation is bringing it up to be completed, and we might be projecting onto others quite a bit. It can look like PMS to the nth degree! If we're synchronized internally, we might be manifesting really well right now - I know several people like this too.
So what do we do? As I was told years ago, "Knowing doesn't make you immune". Everyone is going through their own version of this right now.
- So the first step is knowing what's happening right now - then we can be more conscious, track ourselves, and not taking things personally.
- Finding ourselves in similar-minded company is very important right now, otherwise we can feel like our energy is getting drained and we get foggy. Watch what happens when you're with someone who has a lot of conflict, either in person, phone or even online.
- Cleaning our own internal house, looking to see if anything is incomplete (i.e. values, feelings, core beliefs, experiences, possessions, etc) and finding a way to complete it would be really helpful. If there is something that we want to do or be, now is the time. If we have any leftover issues from our birth family, now is the time to release them.
- Slowing down would help because we can watch ourselves and others more easily without judging.
- Calling on our spirit guides for regular help works too. Every morning/evening giving calling on them in specific ways and giving thanks.
- Having some kind of regular practice to help us focus and use chi would be helpful too (ie. tai chi, chi qong, yogic techniques, meditation, etc).
Please feel free to share your questions and wisdom with everyone, as this seems to be affecting everyone to varying degrees, and we all seem to have questions and direct experience of this. Thank you for sharing!
- Recognize, actively acknowledge that everything is sacred, divine - every person, every object. The more we have conflict, the more we judge, the more we project onto others. You are god in a human form, and nothing has power over you unless you want it to.