Hi, everyone! I'm Tom Moore, the author of the two Gentle Way books. Thanks Angel Psychic. Glad you are starting to experiment with requesting Most Benevolent Outcomes (MBO's). There are some simple rules in requesting MBO's.
1. You must request the assistance. Your guardian angel will joyfully help you, but only if you request the assistance;
2. When requesting a MBO, it must be for something specific for yourself. Benevolent Prayers (which I'll cover in a minute are what you say for other people;
3. It must be benevolent for not only yourself, but for all those involved in the request, even if you request something that is not benevolent either in error or on purpose;
4. It must be said out loud or in writing, as this is a physical world. I always say "thank you" at the end to acknowledge the assistance I'm requesting;
5. You can NEVER run out of requests. I requested probably 15,000 MBO's over the past 14 years and there's no end in sight.
Benevolent Prayers (or BP's as I call them) are what you say for other people. As an example you can say, "I ask any and all beings to assist and comfort all the people who were affected by the terrorist explosion in the Moscow air terminal in the most benevolent manner, thank you!"
For more suggestions on MBO's, you can read two sample chapters of my first book on my website The Gentle Way by Tom Moore
plus my weekly blogs and newsletters.