Here are my answers. Just my own opinion, mind:
1. Who created the spirit inside of us?
Your mother and your father.
2. What is it made of?
3. Is it a mirror image of we look like in the physical world?
It is not a visible thing, but some facets of it mirror your appearance.
4. Are all spirits adults or do they grow in direct proportion to our body growth?
Your spirit is as old as you are.
5. Are spirits male for males and female for females?
Spirits don't have genitals, but their characteristics can be typically male or typically female depending on the person.
6. What is the connection between our minds,thoughts and our spirit?
Our spirit includes our minds and thoughts.
7. Does the spirit "record" all of our sensorial experiences in life?
Some of it, yes, in the form of memory stored in the brain.
8. What kind of spirit is inside a mentality disabled person?
I don't know.
9. What language do spirits communicate in?
10. Can spirits be at any place at any time just like our thoughts can?
They reside within our physical bodies.
11. How old is your spirit? As old as your physical body or older?
Precisely as old.
12. Where does the spirit go after the body dies?
The body doesn't die, but the death of the spirit dissipates it.
13. What measures the intelligence of a spirit?
I don't know that I would think of a spirit as intelligent or not.
14. Are all spirits are the same development level?
15. Does being evil or being good affect growth and change in our spirit?
Definitely. Your thoughts and behaviors mold your spirit.
16. How does the spirit differ from a soul?
I usually think of them as synonyms.
17. Do auras really exist and are they a component of or the spirits inside of us?
I don't know what an aura is.
18. Is possible to have a female spirit inside a male body and vice-versa?
I suppose. But like I said a spirit does not have genitals, so it doesn't properly have a sex.
19. Do similar spirits "connect" better with each other? (soul mates?)
I guess so.
20. Do spirits have feelings after departing mortality?
Spirits don't *exist* after "departing mortality."
21. Can a spirit be full of light while others are full of darkness?
Depends on whether the spirit lives in a cave or in the Sahara Desert.
22. Can spirits communicate with the living?
Spirits are the living.
23. Where is the world where spirits go after departing this life?
They pass into a new person as DNA.
24. When does the spirit enter the body?
I suppose during meiosis, but there is no definite point.
25. Do midgets have normal size spirits?
Spirits don't have physical size.
26. If you're afro-American or Caucasian, what color is your spirit?
27. Where was your spirit before you were born?
It didn't exist, or it wasn't "your" spirit.
28. The War In Heaven: was your spirit there when it happened, IF it really happened?
There have been a lot of wars here in heaven. Which do you mean?
29. Can spirits "enter" your body and overtake your mind?
Definitely. That is what TV advertisements do.
30. Where do evil spirits come from? Why are they here?
Evil spirits grow inside evil people.
I mean every one of these answers. I may not believe in the supernatural, but I certainly believe in the spirit. In my own way, I am very religious!