Thanks Sarah!! Woot, inspiration party
Starting my art class on Wednesday. I am really excited.
I also have alot of free time at the moment and lots of skills I need to learn.
I am just going through the brochures on different short courses and looking at what skills I can further develop that will help me with my degree and photography careeer.
On the short List:
- Basic Photography Course
- Photoshop Course
- Introduction to the Stock Market
- Computer Courses in Publisher and Excel
In the meantime, I need to develop a better planning system. I am still recording all my appointments in the diary but I am going to create a wall planner so I can see my plans for the next three months. I also need to create daily to do lists and weekly timetables. I struggle to self structure and spend hours looking for things to do and getting bored and frustrated.
Broad Short Term Goals:
- Select Photos I want to draw and set up my drawing things
- Draw and fill in with water colour pencils 10 fashion pictures
- Arrange 3x weekly driving time and book a date for the driving test
- Transition to a Gluten Free and Dairy Free diet
- Find Low GI recipes within the above catergories
- Write a weekly meal planner with planned meals and snacks to give myself structure and variety