09-18-2010, 07:11 AM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Clues so far that I have gathered What it's not:
What it is:
- social networking
- a traditional career
Other potential clues:
- It's so inspiring to him that he's already been working hard on it.
- It's the most kick-ass vision he's ever come up with.
- It's the beginning of another major career transition.
- He's never done before.
- He's never planned it before.
- It can't be named or labeled in conventional terms.
- It's something that’s uniquely him.
- He's still not sure how he'll pull it off.
- He just knows that he must do it.
- He still has many details to work out.
- The core concept is still evolving.
- People are likely to find it too ambitious.
- Public reactions would be similar to what happened when he told people he was going to graduate college in three semesters.
- Over the next year, many people will probably figure it out because there will be a shift in his actions that will invariably drop some clues.
- Unlike his 2004 transition from game development to personal development, this new transition is about building upon what he's already done.
- It’s definitely more of a forward step than a sidestep.
- It has to do with expanding his contribution.
- He's never blogged about this before.
- It's a fairly specific plan though, too specific for someone to guess by taking a stab in the dark.
- It's intended to affect a lot of people's lives for the better.
- It has the potential to be significantly more impactful than anything he's done up to this point.
- He’s still going to be blogging as normal in the meantime.
- Recently he has gained an incredible new sense of possibility
- He recently realized that the objective mindset was causing him to hold himself back too much, especially when it came to his career path.
- He's been asking questions like, “If this really is a dream, what now becomes possible for me that I previously considered impossible?”
- Lately he's been asking himself, “Where do I want to take my life story from here? What kind of impact do I wish to have on the stories of others… or on the story of humanity itself?”
- He's looking at his life from the perspective that it’s an unfolding story in a dream world.
- His recent words,"What game would I like to write that I’d most enjoy playing? What story would I most like to experience?"