Oh of course!
- Started and currently continuing my running program, with increases in distance approximately bi-weekly.
- Becoming an early riser. Going since February. Plan to reach goal around June 2007.
- On a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet since March. Though I don't really consider that personal development...
- Leaning a bit more into my side-business: computer consulting. Two new clients this week.
- Contributing regularly, as planned, to my two blogs. Thus writing more, which has always been a goal for me. Next step: more creative writing.
I could list more...Honestly, almost every area of my life has something going on in it. Free time is something I don't have much of because I tend to fill it. Personal Development is great; I love reading the articles, they're inspiring and educational...But why read them if they don't lead to action?
This kind of thread; I feel like I'm showing off. But I guess that's what it's for. Everyone who posts something real here, I congratulate you. Personal Development is about action. I'm glad to be moving with you...Let's succeed folks! That's just how we roll.