Okay, after writing that last response, I realize that I'm going to set some things out for myself and just see how far I can push the envelope. If I crash, then I crash, but I'm going to give it whatever I got. I remember that everything has to be DETAILED and SPECIFIC.
1) Signed up with all Life and Health Carriers - Wednesday, August 11, 2010. Why do I want to sign up with all these life and health carriers? Well, I know that it will take a lot of time filling out those applications, but it is completely worth it. The sooner I get signed up and do what I need to do, the sooner I can get out there and start selling for money. The ball is really in my court for this one.
2) Finished Ed Strachar's Reading Genius Course - Thursday, August 12, 2010 Why do I want to actually finish the Reading Genius course? Well, I know that RG has innumerable benefits towards anything that I'm trying to do, but it would just be really awesome to read a lot faster than I currently do so I'd be able to remember books and enjoy literature a lot more.
3) Have in my Possession or at least bought Russ Jones's Ultimate Insurance System - Friday, August 13, 2010. This is going to be the lifeblood of my business. This is going to be a MUST if I choose to even go pro with this. No one else is doing this - at least not as well as I could be doing - and I know that I'd really be able to get **** done here. I need ideas for my business, they are right in here.
4) Passed Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus Auditions - Sunday, August 15, 2010. Why do I want to pass my auditions? Well, first of all, I love chorus. It's simple. I've been singing since youth and I'm going to do it for the rest of my life. It's something that I'm passionate about - I've always got tones playing in my head, and I'm always singing.
5) 300 (HotSeat)+50(Free Tour)+2500 (Rent)+500 (Business)+ 650 (Personal) = 4000 dollars by Saturday, August 21, 2010 - Why do I want $4000 - although this isn't the final amount of money that I want, this is enough to GET ME STARTED. I could REALLY get the "ball of my life" rolling with just this amount of money. These are the things that I need to do ASAP and I know that this would be an adequate amount of money for me to get everything that I need.
6) Signed lease on my apartment in Atlanta - Sunday, August 22, 2010 - Why do I want to sign this lease? Well my dream apartment becomes available on the 21st. I'd spend that time checking it out and this day actually signing the lease. I'd just make sure that it's really as hyped up as they make it in the pictures, walk into there, and make sure that it's for me. I want this apartment because I'm tired of being here at the house. I love my family and all, but I'm tired of living with them. College showed me that I enjoy it SO MUCH more on my own...it's time to get my indpendence back.
7) Attend RSD HotSeat - Saturday, September 4, 2010 - Why do I want to attend HotSeat? Well, It's really simple. I want to learn to truly become skilled with women. I want to have a pure abundance of beautiful, solid women and become a truly attractive guy. No silly tactics, no routines or lines, just myself. This is going to show me part of the path that I've never seen before.
These are a kinda "scaled" down version of the original, but they are MUCH more focused and they have a greater chance of actually happening. I can feel these being already in my reach. The goals before were very ambitious and I could have gotten them done, but I wasn't able simply due to logistics.
Right now, everything is going to have to go like clock-work...taking action every single day, making sure that I'm not playing around, and doing what I need to do. I'm going to have to tell my Dad what the deal is and that I don't actually plan on staying here. I've stopped caring about what he says about things...it's time for me to get my full independence back. Everything that I'm doing is VERY manageable and I'll make it work. If I work at fullspeed, giving EVERYTHING that I've got, then the Universe is going to have to keep up.
Adventure of a Lifetime.