Join Date: Aug 2008
I've learned that if I really want to do something...I'll do it. I don't care AT ALL what other people see as possible or impossible, because I KNOW that I'll get it done. Where other people have come short, I have ALWAYS succeeded.
I excel where other people come short. I excel at whatever it is that people fail to do. Where others fall short, I step up and stand tall. This is perhaps one of my greatest strengths. I've shown myself my entire life that it IS possible to do anything....and I mean ANYTHING. It's only a matter of if you want something bad enough and if you're willing to go all the way for it. What others have considered "impossible" or "too hard" to do, I have considered as "just right for me". I like a challenge and the reason I haven't been excited with my life is because I haven't been challenged except for few rare opportunities in my life. Even though opportunities ARE everywhere, there have been VERY FEW opportunities given to me by others that really required me to step up. So that's why I was just so ****ing bored in school, in college, and in a lot of things in my life.
The only times that I was truly "happy" with myself were the times that I challenged MYSELF. I** had to give myself the challenges that made me all bothered and hott. Whenever I'm challenged, it's like I'm turned on and I just want to have sex with life. I want to make love to the world with EVERYTHING I've got. It feels very much in the same way when I'm penetrating a girl and I'm just going at it with EVERYTHING that I got for a couple of seconds or minutes at a time. In fact, whenever I'm challenged - and I mean TRULY challenged - it feels a lot like sex. Steamy, hott, raunchy, hair-pulling, name-calling, ass-slapping, screaming, and moaning sex.
Yeah...it's like I'm turned on by life and I'm "horny" to live my life. I just want to do it ALL DAY LONG and with EVERYTHING I got. It's an amazing feeling.
So what's holding me back from doing it?
1) I need something new to do. The old goals that I've set for myself are past and gone. There's only one that I can achieve and I don't think that it's going to be happening as of right now. It WILL happen, but not in the time frame that I set it as. So I need to get what I want to do. I have to write it out and actually decide that I'm going to do it. It has to be something that I WANT to do...I've gotta be convinced that I want to do it.
2) I've got to use my imagination, have some fun with it, and actually SEE myself being there. I've got to overwhelm my mind so that when I face the field, I can deal with anything that might be an obstacle. I've got to spend the necessary time to close my eyes and actually see where I want to be. The Universe makes it happen ever time that I close my eyes and see myself already at where I want to be.
3) I've gotta accept that achieving my goals might be uncomfortable. This entire "taking action" and "taking control of your life" thing is really new to me. I'm essentially CREATING MY LIFE...something that I've never really learned in school or even read about in depth, but I'm essentially becoming who I want to be. However, it's not going to be "comfortable" in the sense that it will be glorious rainbows, palm trees, beaches with bikini babes, and Handel Choruses everywhere. It's going to be a bit stressful, and I need to know that it's ONLY TEMPORARY. Although it MIGHT feel like it's killing me and that I'll never make it through, I need to keep facing my fears, get back into the ring, and keep stepping up even though it might hurt.
4) I've gotta remember that this is a MARATHON and NOT a Sprint. I've got to continue running, but not tire myself out too quickly. Before, I was hoping that I'd just sprint myself to my entire ideal lifestyle. And that would have been EASILY possible if I had the proper resources. However, without the money - at the time - I wasn't able to journey as fast as I wanted to my goals and they didn't happen when I wanted them to. The limiting factor of everything as of RIGHT NOW is simply money. This is THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME...I'm on it...it's me and ONLY me, Alexander the Great baby. I'm in this for life...I get to live my life early. This is ALL pre-emptive midlife crisis treatment.
5) I've gotta remember that I've been down that path before...I know how it ends. I know what it's like to live a mediocre life where I'm not taking action, where I'm not moving towards my ideal lifestyle everyday, where I'm allowing others to make decisions for me. I'm no longer a little ♥♥♥♥♥. I'm over that. I'm a man now...whether I like it or not. I'm in charge of my life, I get things done, and I make decisions of what I want to do. I'm the CEO of my life and I hire and fire at will. I make decisions whether other people like it or not. EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I HAVE ALLOWED OTHERS TO MAKE DECISION FOR ME, I HAVE ENDED UP UNHAPPY, PISSED OFF AT MYSELF, AND FEELING LIKE I'VE BETRAYED MY INTENTION. No one else can see what makes me happy, so it's up to me to follow what's inside me and follow it to no end. Keep going on what I standby no matter if the ENTIRE world is against me - I swear, this is the hardest thing in the entire world, but I know that it's my birthright to do. By being born on this earth, I was granted the right to take over my life, become in control of my destiny, to do something greater, to step up, to not care what others think of me, and to BECOME WHO I'M MEANT TO BE. Only I can walk my path, but I can bring others to walk beside me, but ultimately, I'm in charge of what happens.
(note: there's a difference between deciding to listen to someone else's advice and counsel versus allowing others to make life decisions for you)
6) Since I'm not going to be meeting women, partying every single night, and being around people 24/7 like I'm USED to doing all the time, I've got to find and do something that will still give me that emotional high, level of stimulation, and just fun that I'm used to all the time.
Something I learned is that Full belief doesn't come overnight. It is built up time over time. Most of the time, you can't see yourself where you WANT to be immediately, so you've gotta use your imagination. Imagination = faith, and it creates the ability for you to do something. If we have the desire to DO something, then we CAN do it. In my opinion, you don't have "full belief" that you've done something until you've actually done it. And even then, everything changes. It's difficult to articulate right now, but this is what I've learned:
**Every action and thought that we have either brings us closer to full belief or degrades whatever full belief is already there** - this isn't built up overnight, but is built up overtime. Perhaps the SECOND that we have full belief is the second that something manifests in our lives - just a theory about manifestation that I have. And we can STILL take action even though we might not FEEL as if though we have the full capacity to do something.
In fact, every time that I have ever done something new, there has ALWAYS been a minimal amount of fear in my body. Mainly because it's new and I don't know how to do it. But, I trust in myself and my faculties so much that the fear is replace by action and I build that full belief for myself.
The most important distinction I've ever made: Getting something in life only depends on ONE thing: how badly you want it.
Whenever you TRULY want something...and I mean TRULY want something...with all your heart...it consumes you and you think about it 24/7 to the point where it literally becomes a part of your soul and your being and personality, THEN we're able to do some amazing thing and really bring out the best in ourselves. THIS is when we start to challenge ourselves, THIS is when we start to grow, THIS is when we start becoming who we're meant to be.
When this happens, we realize that there was NOTHING holding us back but us. We're the only constant in this game.
I'm Alexander the Great, the world is my playground, and I live how I want. I do what I want, when I want...♥♥♥♥♥.