Awesome if you can really get the real scoop!
Some GREAT questions from others here and 3 of my own...
Originally Posted by ZephyrusX
1)...how much the military officer's perception of the war deviates from Obama's administration.
2) Does he think that Obama is exacerbating the terrorist threat (by use of 'attacking drones' in Pakistan or whatever),
3) ...from his point of view, how pervasive is this criticism towards Obama amongst other military officers?
Originally Posted by Gene
4) Where is the U.S. making the greatest errors and miscalculations.
5) Where is the U.S. doing the right thing and accurate in the approach to the war.
6) ...stay the course or bail at the earliest opportunity(?)
Originally Posted by JSB
7) Afghanistan has long been known as the "Graveyard of Empires". Does he see this as still true today?
8) Does he see the coalition (primarily US-UK) as having any realistic chance of success in achieving it's long-term goals there, or will Afghanistan be back to "business as usual" once foreign occupation forces leave?
9) The Taliban movement was created by Pakistan's intelligence services, by indoctrinating young Afghan refugees from the Soviet occupation in the '70's and '80's, in an attempt to gain influence in the country once the Red Army was expelled. Is the ISI still the driving force behind the Taliban, or have the Taliban grown out of their control?
10) Is the war in Afghanistan really partially or mostly about building and maintaining the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline?
11) Is former CIA associate Osama Bin Laden really "off-limits" because he was simply being used as a ploy for justification to invade Afghanistan? Are the reports true that he could have been captured or killed many times shortly after the initial invasion but high command would not send the requested support the tactical operations that had close encounters with him required thus making the whole "hunt" for him nothing more than a big PR sham.
12) When will we begin the war with Iran?