Join Date: Aug 2008
| | Day 3 - Reflection.
Interesting day. More lessons learned, as always. More action taken on a Massive Level. I'm typing this on the screened porch and I'm just having the wonderful opportunity to see nature at it's peak. Right now, it's just the perfect temperature, the sun is in my eyes - it's 7.49, so it's a soft sun, the moisture is lovely, there are sounds all around. I'm grateful to be living where I am today.
Last night, the Visualization got even more intense, but today, I was more relaxed than ever. I'm still getting used to "taking action" on such a massive scale right naw that it just thoroughly freaked me out. I could tell that even though it was only Day 3, I was hitting a plateau. Normally, if this were any normal "achievement cycle" that I'd have during the year, I would have hit this plateau somewhere around Day 7 or the middle of Week two or Day 15.
However I pushed through some Massive resistance today just by taking Right Action. I forgot about the concept from Tolle's work, but I can say that this is the FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE in the way I feel now as compared to 4 days ago or maybe even a week or so.
(If you're reading this, you might be wondering why there's such a great difference...it's only been three days....but I feel as if though I've just cut the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and I'm on a fast track right now. I feel COMPLETELY and Radically different than the person that I was two days ago. Why? Because I know what I want in my life, and I'm making EVERY SINGLE EFFORT that I can to make it happen)
There's not much that I have to say in this pre-reflection, so I'm just going to write from my journal here....
Side Note: Waking up at 5 AM has done WONDERS for my productivity.
-Typically, a Viz (visualization) lasts about one hour. There are ALWAYS new details whenever I close my eyes and imagine and it is MUCH more effective than a viz tape. There are ALWAYS new, more in depth details and new insights that come every day. Honestly, if I were to cut this out, it would only be a matter of time before I regressed back into my old habits - this is really what sets the day strong. By vizzing, I REALLY just summon whatever power and courage I have inside myself and bring it to the forefront of whatever I'm doing. Whenever I doubt my capabilities or whether or not I feel as if though I have the strength, I just close my eyes and the strength comes. I'm so thankful for this.
@ After Viz
-REALLY impactful. MUCH more clarity from doing this and I have a MUCH higher increased viz power.
- Whenever I see something WORKING for me, there is much more emotion. For example, whenever I was visualizing holding my licencse for Property and Casualty, I felt some emotion, but I felt ten times GREATER whenever I visualized myself writing some Rich Millionaire a Blanket policy for his mansion, Lamborghini, Ferrarri, 60 foot yacht, etc. The bigger, more exciting, and more creative it is, the greater I feel.
- I've got to see the FULL RESULT and how I'll actually APPLY whatever it is that I'm learning. This is the best way to feel emotion.
(Below are some of the most important lessons that I've learned up to this point.)
- During viz, I realized that EVERYTHING that I do or don't do comes from my desire to do something or my lack of desire to do something. From what I've felt, there's a MAJOR difference between motivation and desire.
- For me, motivation is more fleeting, more temporal, more whimsical. It usually comes at the time for quick action when I have to make a decision that could REALLY change destiny. However, Motivation is just like a rocket boost on the Space Shuttle, you can't fuel it forever. If you don't "break through the Earth's gravitational pull" (aka build momentum for yourself), you just fall back twice as hard.
- Desire, on the other hand is a MUCH more consuming things. It's a lot like Love, but of a thing, idea, or an object. I know that the concept and connotations that come from using that word might be strong, but I'm talking about whenever we find things that resonate with our own hearts, REALLY turns us on, REALLY arouse us, and REALLY make us come alive.
- Desire becomes a physical thing at first. Solely a physical impulse, then it works its way up to the emotional, mental, and spiritual level.
***It literally becomes a part of who you are. It becomes who we are and a part of our identity***
- In my mind, there is a big conflict with Tolle. We shouldn't identify, but desire (love, passion, enthusiasm) feels more natural than apathy, laziness, and not feeling anything.
****The BEST description for what I'm trying to say would be PURPOSE****
- All choices come from two frames: connected to my purpose or not.
- Present vs Not Present would be a Tolle Description of it.
- I'm starting to realize that you can literally live life with your purpose.
- I don't know if we're supposed to be connected to our purposes 24/7, or if we ever should step away and stop thinking about it. But for me, it just grows like a fire everyday. It grows the more that we feed it.
- ** I can't feed my purpose with images alone. I MUST take action - that is the ultimate fuel **
- Like trying to walk through a path without actually doing it!
- Imagination is one thing, but action stimulates the true possibilities that are there for us (For a while, I got caught up in the entire idea that you could just WISH for whatever you wanted and that the Law of Attraction would bring everything there for you.)
- *If you want to succeed, decide what you want, write it down, commit to it 100% (this happens over time), Make a plan. Make it happen *
- I think that commitment build over time. The farther you go, the less likely you are to give up and turn back.
- Like me running a mile, When I start, I'm the MOST likely to turn back. However, every stride I take is one more stride invested. Each stride decreases the chance that I'll turn back and give up.
- Right now, I might be 3% of the way, But I'm ALOT further than 1% and a hell of a lot farther than 0%
- I'm anticipating that by Day 21, certain habits are REALLY going to be on lockdown.
- Even thought it's flowing right now, each day that I continue, that flow, that purpose, and drive are only going to get stronger - it's just like going to the gym.
Website Action Plan
- *Call up list of people to see if they want to buy a website* (I didn't do this just because I stopped early)
- Develop some rates, pump some numbers, see what I need\to da and how much I can charge
- Create a "script"
- Run through it a couple of times in my head
- Call some friends up to chat and get socially warmed up for a bit
- *Create that email that I could use as an "email sales letter" - pump it out and GO!
-Return Damon Dallah
- Cancel Hosting
- Buy Rapidshare Account
- Get David Deangelo
Above was simply my Journal entry, straight verbatim.
My EFT List
- Afraid that I'm taking TOO much action
- Fear to Call and "ask for the sale"
- Allowing my sexual desires to take me over
- Feeling like I won't make it
- Feeling "too" focused
- Afraid to invest fully
- Not taking action in subtle ways
- ANY self doubt that I have in my abilities
- NOT feeling my intuition as much as I want
- Fear that by telling my dreams to others, they won't come true.
- **Anticipating a negative response whenever I tell my dreams**
- Afraid that I'm doing too much
- Whatever invisible resistance I have
- Any limiting belief I may or may not be aware of
- Any self-defeating behaviours I may/may not be aware of.
- Not THIKING that it's possible that I can do what I'm going to do
- Getting complacent
- Growing too quickly
- Not being able to rest
"The past does not equal the future"
I tapped on all these issues and it helped. I'm going to calm down with my entire schedule on Saturday, but hopefully some rest will help me out here. Cheers.
I've never worked this hard towards something in my life, and I'm going to keep it up. Going to bed.