| | Day 2
Day 2 - Notebook and Analysis.
So today has been a great day overall. Alot done, and I'm definitely looking forward to everything. There has been a MASSIVE internal shift that has occurred in the past two days. Back then, I was extremely passive and not really taking any action towards my goals at all. I was "wishing" that things would be different, not really desiring - and I mean REALLY DESIRING - for them to change.
Whenever I wake up, the first thing on my mind is Bootcamp, but mainly everything that has to do with my personal Legend. I feel as if though I'm being propelled by a force that is greater than me, but it is also me at the same time. I'm pushing past old habits at a quantum rate. While not much change has happened externally (as in things that other people could see), there has been this GREAT internal shift where I'm ON.
Normally, the only time that I feel this "on" is whenever I'm out socializing with friends. I call this State.
So I'm in State for working and getting things done. It's a much different state than the one I was in two days ago...mainly tempermental and pissed of that nothing was happening, but I couldn't look at a list and get things done. Today was like I was in the "Life Gym" and I was building up my emotional muscle for taking action and seeing a list of things that need to get done and getting them done.
I'll say that my nice little Yellow Notebook that I carry with me at all times really helps me for whatever I want to write down at the time. I'm getting ideas all the time and it serves as a wonderful place to put all the ideas down and ACTUALLY look at them at a later point in the day.
This is how ON and in State I feel....I tried to settle down and watch a movie, but that just seemed COMPLETELY too passive, I couldn't get myself to focus on the movie and I just wanted to do something that was related to my path. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm not used to it. It's like I just want to get things done MOST of the time. I still have the ability to stop, focus on my breathing, and dilate my focus, but this action muscle is getting stronger.
I improved ALOT since yesterday. I was able to focus on everything ALOT better. I cut out masturbation for the day after I realized that it probably wasn't helping me achieve my goals and was probably just making me even more tired.
I was able to focus today for longer period of times. I COMPLETELY PLOWED through about 4.5 hours of Insurance studying for Property and Casualty which was the longest that I've EVER been able to study it. Normally, I can only do about one chapter a day and I get REALLY disinterested REALLY quickly, but today, I was pretty engaged with the material and I had PHENOMENAL recall when it came time for the practice exams. I especially excelled at Personal Auto Policy today. BEASTED.
I think that ALOT of that might have to do that I pictured myself selling an Auto Policy to a guy that had a Lamborghini and I made a FATTTTT commision off of it. Perhaps that might be why that was my favorite section? I'll play around with that tomorrow J
Everything that follows is STRAIGHT from the Notebook:
MASSIVE BREAKTHROUGHS ON VISUALIZATION
"Money comes in great abundance"
- I started repeating this to myself and the idea of making websites come to mind. I had always considered this as a possibility, but I had never acted upon it...until now.
"A sound idea rarely comes into awareness unless it is to be acted upon" - quote by me from personal experience. Whenever you're focused, you don't really get non-sense pity party thoughts. For me, the more focused I am, the more my consciousness focuses on making the object of my focus real. Today, since I was pretty much focusing on getting things done and making my dreams real, SOLUTIONS came to me...rock hard, solid solutions to be acted upon.
Website Action Plan
-Talk to dad AFTER I call up the people I needed to talk to
-Find a place for insurance premium templates
- Call up the list oy people, but also write the email to them
- Setup services that I can provide, plans, rates' ect.
- Check cost of doing the things like hosting/domains/ect.
- Google looking at building websites for insurance
- See if any other local businesses want a website built (Ivy Smith?)
- Write down all the benefits of having a website and why every business NEEDS a website (When I did this, this was when I REALLY realized that I could make some serious money by doing this)
- Write down new breakthrough on technology, websites, and the insurance business and my web building business
@ Later in the day.
- This is happening....(I got a call from Dad which basically dissuaded me from waking up at 5 AM even though it has been the MOST productive time of my life everytime that I wake up at 5 AM or even early in the morning for that matter)
- While meditating and relaxing, I asked the negative voice in my head to stop. There felt as if though there was a void and the voice had been scrambled out. Then, immediately afterwards, a positive voice started speaking in my head. This wasn't just a "okay, I'm going to succeed" type positive. But it was a DEEP, RESONANT voice in my head that said all these positive thoughts that not only affected my mind and emotional state, but I could LITERALLY feel everything in my body shift.
Money comes to me in great abundance all the time. I just smile and Thank God for it.
This opportunity comes once in a lifetim, why am I going to do the things that scare me to grow? I KNOW that fear is only in my mind. Most of the things I fear will NEVER happen. I will NOT take "no" for an answer. Fear is nothing but a Paper Tiger, but I don't know that until I face it directly. Therefore, I step up. I succeed.
- I should Reading Genius the Insurance Book. The Faster I read, the better I do...TRUST (And damnnn, this came true today)
- Breakfast at 7 AM
- BLASTED through Personal Auto Policy. Absolutely owned. VERY high recall with Reading Genius.
-Covered some of the Misc Property Also.
@ 10.55 AM
- Getting 70's or so on the teste. Doing VERY well, I just need to read the whole question. Recalling everything superbly.
-Taking nap till 11.45. Getting hungry around this time...
-Literally high whenever I woke up from my nap.
-Not as much time outside as I liked.
-Probably about 4.5 hours today done studying ( A RECORD...considering that a week ago, I was barely even opening the book and I could only study for about 15 mintutes a MAX a day)
That's just straight from my Written Notebook.